Chapter 21: Back at the apartment

I wake up, my face planted into a comfy thick pillow in a bed. Not my bed. I lift my head from the pillow slowly, my head feeling heavy seen as I was still tired, and look around the room. We were back at their apartment, I turn to my side and see an empty space in the bed although it had looked like someone had been sleeping there, I was guessing Louis. I sigh sleepily and yawn, and sit up. My dilemma is whether to get up or go back to sleep. Not being bothered to actually get up, I lie back down and nestle my head into the pillow and close my eyes. 

'Shut up Harry! She's still asleep!' I hear Louis whisper quickly, I sense them both in the room and I try to act still asleep so I could listen to there conversation. 

'Aww, she looks sweet when she sleeps' Harry cooes.  

'She really does' Lou agrees. 

'Can I jump on her?' Harry says, I hear someone moving closer towards me. 

'No! And shh! Don't wake her!' Louis replies. I feel someone's finger prod my face and I try to hold back a giggle. 

'Harry!' The finger is pulled away and I hear Harry laugh. 

'Sorry! It's funny though! How is she still sleeping?!' Harry says. 

'Not a clue, she was really shattered though, I wish I could sleep like that right now-' Louis sighs. 

'Why don't you go back to bed then?' 

'I don't want to wake her getting back in!' 

'You shouldn't have got up in the first place then' 

'Fair point there Haz' 

'I know, I know' I hear Harry say, before a new voice interrupts them. 

'Alright guys? Why are you standing in here why Cass is sleeping? Are we waking her up? Can we jump on her?' Nialls familiar Irish accent sounds excited at the thought of jumping on me to wake me up. 

'Who are we jumping on?' Yet another voice, which I recognise to be Zayn's, interrupts. 

'Aw, Cassie looks so cute sleeping' He continues. I sense there eyes all on me and I try to keep my eyes remained shut. 

'No we are not jumping on her guys!' I hear Louis say firmly, I press my lips together, careful to not make the laugh escape from me. 

'Morning guys' I hear Liam's husky morning voice as he also joins the boys. 

'Hey' Louis replies. 

'I'm gonna go make breakfast, anyone want toast?' Liam says, I hear his footsteps lead out of the room before Niall's voice is heard. 

'Yes please Liam! Lots of toast for me! I'll join you straight after...' everything goes quiet before I feel the weight of the guys jump on me. 

'OW GUYS! SERIOUSLY!? I WAS AWAKE!' I shout, feeling my leg go numb I look up and see Harry,Niall and Zayn all grinning madly. 

'Zayn your on my leg..' I groan,he laughs. 

'Sorry Cass!' He sticks his tongue out and shifts his weight across the bed. 

'Guys... I told you not to jump on her..but seen as she awake..' Louis smiles sheepishly before running and jumping on to the bed, landing on top of me so that his face was close to mine. 

'Morning sleeping beauty' he says before kissing my forehead. 

'Woah guys, my eyes!' Harry says looking at the two of us and making puking noises. I playfully shove Louis off me and he pouts.