Chapter Fourteen: I love you Cassie

A/N hey sorry it's been a while(: here's a short chapter for now but I promise I'll get a longer chapter up soon just been a little busy! And lazy.... Hope you enjoy this chapter (: xxxx

Lou?' I ask, I wake in a hospital bed and there are flowers on the pale bedside table next to me and a glass of water. I take the water and sip it cautiously, studying the room I was in. I try to peer through the blinds covering the window at the end of the room. Seeing people in blue uniforms breeze past , and then I see a dark haired boy with a nurse walk past. I quickly remove the crisp thin duvet from my legs and jump up of the bed. My head feels dizzy from getting up to quick and I feel a little queasy, but I run to the door of my room and I hear Louis' voice talking to another lady, the nurse that I had remembered from the ambulance, Penny was her name, I think. I eavesdrop on their conversation from behind the door. 

'Can I see her yet please?' 

'She's still sleeping, wait for another couple hours' 

'Is she okay then?' 

'She should be fine, the doctor said the results were all positive she just needed clean air and warmth' 

'Okay, can I go see her now then?' 

'Louis! I've never known someone to be so impatient! Sit down and wait, I'll go get the Doctor just to check if she's all clear to go later' 

I stick my head around the door and see Louis bouncing on the balls of his feet eagerly. I smile and when the nurse is gone I skip out of the door to sneak up on him. When I get closer to him I see bandages on his arms. I sigh and he spins round. 

'Cassie! Oh god are you okay? The Doctor said everything was okay, how are you feeling? Can I get you anything?' Louis stutters quickly, I don't have a chance to reply as he runs towards me and bear hugs me , his warm chest and strong cologne scent makes my stomach flutter , although that could be from my queasiness. 

'I'm fine honest' I say, relieved to have my voice back, I manage a giggle and he scoops me up in his arms and walks over to the brown leather sofa in the hospital lounging area. 

'Louis everybody is looking!' I exclaim, nuzzling into his neck. 

'So what?' He questions, revealing a wide grin at me. I laugh and he puts me down and sits next to me on the sofa which was a lot comfier than the hospital beds. A few people turn to look at us as we sit down and I blush. An older looking woman walks past us and smiles. 

'You two are very cute, I wish me and David were still like that, always keep the love between you, me and David lost that a long while ago..' She trails off, muttering to herself and walking over to an older man who must be David. I smile sadly at them both and look over at Louis. 

'Bless her' Louis says, taking my hand from my side and squeezing it. 

'I really thought I wasn't going to be able to find you' He says, looking down at his lap sadly. 

'But you did , and that's all that matters, you saved me' I reply , smiling at him. 

'But what if I didn't? What if when I had got there.. you were, it was , too late?' He says, his eyes saddening. 

'I don't know, but I'm safe Louis!' I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him tightly. 

'I should of never had taken you to the woods, I was thinking of a midnight picnic or something the boys had suggested, and then your ex was there, then the fire, I could have lost you' Louis muffles into my back , I feel tears prickle at my eyes. He sounds so upset, but I'm okay? 

'Louis stop it, you're making my eyes water' I reply, pulling away to wipe my eyes. His looks almost teary. 

'Sorry, I'm just overwhelmed after all of this, next time your choosing where we go' He says, smiling. Next time? Another date? He wants to go on another date with me? Me? I grin to myself and he frowns. 

'Why are you grinning like that?' He asks curiously. 

'You want to go on another date with me?' I ask back, hoping I didn't sound weird asking. He chuckles and I feel my cheeks redden , before he leans in close to me pressing his soft lips to mine. When he pulls away he smiles.  

'I love you Cassie' he replies quietly just loud enough for me to hear. My heart skips a beat and I realise now that I love him too. More than anything.

How I met Louis Tomlinson (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara