Chapter 3

YOUR POV

"What's wrong with you?"I stopped zoning out when Megumi tap me by the shoulder and looked at him.

"Nothing,I was just thinking of something..Not important.."I said while scratching my cheek as he looked at me suspiciously but he didn't budge it to me.

Megumi and I currently outside the convenient store while Itadori and Nobara were inside still buying their lovely snacks they wanted since earlier.It was 5 pm on the afternoon and Itadori chatted us for a hangout which was never surprising from him since he would usually called us out for this and often drag me even I don't want to.

"Itadori had a talk with me about your new professor."He started as I looked at him and he looked at me in a serious way.

"Do you know him? I mean,not just as a teacher?"He asked as I sighted and chuckled at him.

"That's insane.I don't know him,he's just someone..Someone bothering,I guess."I shrug.

"That's not a good reason to lie you know,is there something going on between the two of you? I mean you have a lot of guys in relationship before--"I cut him off.

"Shut it,Megumi."I snapped as he looked down and I sighted once again then apologize.

"It's just that he's someone I don't wanna bump into anymore,okay? Don't ask to many questions about him it'll bother you more of it."I said as I take a sip on my strawberry yogurt.

*DING*

Nobara and Itadori then went out from the store and happily showed us the paper bags that inside of it were a lot of snacks that they just bought out.They really looked like a happy idiot friends just buying this kind of stuff and showing it off to us.

"Hey,(Y/n) look at this I found a guy on a dating app."Nobara peek my interest as I changed sit and sat beside her as she showed me her phone.

This guy's tall and has a pale white skin with a long lakeshore blue hair and a pair of blue eyes.It says he's already working as a company worker for 2 years already and most importantly he's single.(In this story I remove Mahito's scars on his face and other scars around his body)

"So?"Nobara said in a teasing tone while raising a eyebrow of hers as I chuckled and then Itadori shove himself between Nobara and I on the bench.

"I don't know,but this guy looks dangerous I don't have a good feeling him nearing around you,(Y/n)."Itadori said as I pat his head.

"Don't worry about me,Itadori."I said as he doesn't look satisfy from my answer.

"On all of my thoughts I totally agree on Itadori's words.You should not have this guy neither nearing him around you."Megumi said.