Chapter 25

3RD PERSON'S POV

"What is the meaning of this,Mr.Satoru?!"The principal Yushinubo shouts as he slammed his hands on his office desk glaring at the white haired professor in front of him.

After what was posted on social media earlier this morning both Gojo and (Y/n) was called to the principal's office on the University about their real 'relationship' between each other since this was forbidden for a teacher and student to develop a relationship inside campus and mysteriously a picture was upload which consist of (Y/n) and Gojo being together closely at the library.

"I-I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding Principal Yushinubo! Have you checked the picture completely?"Mr.Han asks

Mr.Han was already discharge from the hospital and after seeing the viral picture which his student,(Y/N) was on it he didn't waste more time and head to the University to check on her out and what would be the consequence his student will take.

"The picture is not edited and it confirmed by a photo editor."Secretary Yaga replied his question as he showed the data about the picture and truly confirmed that it wasn't edited.

Yesterday,Gojo was with Nanami picking up some good flowers to choose which he ended up with (f/c) flowers along with some orchids in a bouquet and other stuff that he bought to surprise (Y/n) yet before he could give it more earlier than the call of the principal,he didn't have the chance as they together head there using Gojo's car which was more worst than they could've thought.

"Principal Yushinubo,you don't have to force sir Gojo about this stuff--"she got cut off by him.

"And how would you explain this picture between the two of you!? You were both caught at the library and this person even uploaded it on social media which is more worse for our University's image! Now,explain yourself Mr.Satoru why did you decided to have fun around with Mr.Han's student? Is this the reason why you decided to take up Mr.Han's teaching--found the opportunity by his accident!?"Principal Yushinubo said dead serious as Gojo let out a heavy sight as he lean his back on his seat calmly and looked at him while crossing his arms.

'What the h*ck!? Is he serious right now!?'(Y/n) thought as she give Gojo a are-you-serious glare but Gojo just shrugged her stare off of him.

"Yes,that's true--"he got cut off.

"So,are you saying that you had a relationship with Ms.(L/n)!?"Principal Yushinubo said as Gojo nod his head.

"Yes,we do have a relationship that's why I decided to take up Mr.Han's teaching by using his accident but my reason isn't the same with the first sentence I just said..our relationship has already broken before and we're nothing more but ex lovers."he says which (Y/n) looked down.

"Is this true Ms.(Y/n)?"Principal Yushinubo asks as (Y/n) nods her head slowly.

"Do please state your answer."Secretary Yaga said as Mr.Han interferes by saying.

"Please,don't force my student to answer that once again she just nodded her head simply which means a 'yes' that she has been in a relationship with Mr.Satoru before but they're now ex lovers."Mr.Han said as he gently rub (Y/n)'s back trying to calm her down somehow.

"So,are we free to go now? We answered your question and no need to kick me out since taking up Mr.Han's teaching is finally over do not add more stress to--"Gojo got cut off by Mr.Han this time.

"Do not more add stress to (Y/n)? You gotta be kidding me,Mr.Satoru! You just add stress to my student can't you see her? Why didn't you just let her answer the question first before you did--the whole social media thing is even worse than this! After you leave do you expect there won't be any more stress adding to her everyday by tomorrow?!"Mr.Han angrily said as he grabbed Gojo's collar luckily before Mr.Han could do anything Secretary Yaga steps in.

"No fighting on the principal's office what done is done and we cannot do anything about the stress coming from the other students by tomorrow if ever be but we can assure Ms.(Y/n) that the picture on social media will be deleted right away."He stated as (Y/N) stood from her seat still hanging her head low.

'I thought things would be going easy after Mr.Han comes back and Mahito will leave me,but this thing added more! Who the h*ll did even took that photo?! For I know at that time we were just both alone together on that area! No people near around!'she angrily thought trying to calm herself down.

"Is something wrong,(Y/n)?"Mr.Han asks as he was trying to take step forwards but he stopped when she speak.

"N-No,never mind..I-I'll take my leave.."she said as Secretary Yaga opens the door for her as she take her leave leaving the others behind.

*CLICK*

"Now what? Do you have anything to say to me or I can take my leave now?"Gojo asks as Secretary Yaga let him also leave the room leaving the three of them only inside the principal's room.

*CLICK*

"Where is she?"Gojo starts looking around going after where (Y/N) might be heading.

Gojo head to his office first wondering if she might be there but she wasn't,he checked the parking lot she might be in his car because he didn't leave it lock but she also wasn't there and when he headed at the front gate he saw her figure and he was about to call her when it seems she was going after for someone which Gojo trailed behind.

~EARLIER~

"I don't want to see his face for now.."she sighted heavily as she decided to go back by walking than waiting at Gojo's car for him after what just happened at the principal's office.

She didn't take her time to look for her locker to bring some of her belongings back at the apartment and head to the front gate which she saw Mahito was standing there leaning against the gate while he was waving at her and she storm her way heading towards him with a glare.

"You look indeed mad about something,care to share?"he said letting out a chuckle.

"How far would you really go just to see us miserable,Mahito? We ended things and that's it so stop bugging us!"she shouts still trying to calm herself before she could do anything more to him.

"Did you liked my surprise?"he said raising his brow which widened her eyes and with that Mahito take his leave by walking to the different direction and (Y/n) was mad serious about what he just said and quickly followed after him.

"Catch and blame it to me if you can,(Y/n)~!"