Chapter 21

GOJO'S POV

"So,that what happened?"I ask (Y/n) as she nod her head while eating her (f/f) fruit that I brought for her here in the hospital she's just in.

"It's quite weird why Mahito showed up of all places to help you out and it's also weird about your statement how you got yourself into by just helping out a foreigner."Nanami spoke as (Y/n) shrugs her shoulder in reply.

We did encounter Mahito at the reception area earlier downstairs when Nanami and I just head inside the hospital to visit (Y/n) after I heard what happened to her from Nanami.

'I should've just force her to stay with me on the office..if I just did what I wanted at that night (Y/n) won't be in this kind of situation just by helping out a foreigner's sake and got herself lurk into a trap..it was indeed planned for her just what Nanami and I've heard from the police station about what truly happened from that foreigner's statement.'

"What are you thinking now,Gojo? Don't tell me you had another stupid idea about what happened to (Y/n)..just like what (Y/n) said let the police handle this you don't want to get her more stress,don't you?"Nanami whispered in a low tone voice which (Y/n) didn't bother looking at us still enjoying her (f/f) fruit.

'I hate to admit but it's really a stupid idea and Nanami's right,but..I can't really just sit and wait for the police to move I really need to know what's going on and why did (Y/n) have to get involved and I have a strong hunch and that's..'

"What if it was all planned..?"I reply to Nanami as his eyes averted back to me with a bit of a shock expression before he thinks about what I was trying to get into as he let out a sight and speak.

"I'll just have a private talk with Gojo outside is that alright with you,(Y/n)?"Nanami asks as (Y/n)'s attention went to Nanami,she look up a bit before nodding her head as a reply and Nanami drag me outside the room as he then speak back.

*CLICK*

"You've got a lot of stupid ideas but this one you got is a strong hunch of yours,correct?"He clarifies as I nod my head as a reply and speak back to him.

"And I could tell you already know whom I'm referring to--the mastermind behind this..I could tell that he planned this so he could get close again with her--"He cut me off.

"I know,I know that Gojo..however,if he wanted to get close back with (Y/n) this has gone too far that she got admit to the hospital..let's say,you're correct with your strong hunch but we can't prove it that it's him besides we both knew that he won't go that far just for this right? If (Y/n) ever dies at that night do you think he would be glad about this?"Nanami said and he's got a point about his words.

"Then,how are we supposed to find a hole from this? My only lead is that Mahito's the one who's behind this--it's my fault..if I could've just be more persistent about her letting stay at that night to my office this wouldn't had--"I got cut off from a familiar old voice.