Chapter 16

3RD PERSON'S POV

Philophobia,a phobia of fear of falling in love.(Y/n) (L/n) is one of those people to have that kind of phobia in her life.She's been in a lot of relationships before and the only person which she cannot forget was Gojo Satoruo,(Y/n) was also the only person which Gojo couldn't forget as his first and would probably be his last as what he would thought.

No matter how hard and tough it was the show must go on.The audiences and the casts were already on their seats as they started watching the screen in front of them.It begun with the female cast which is (Y/n) in the forest swinging while enjoying the view on her own and suddenly the male cast appeared in the scene which was Itadori as he gently push (Y/n) at the back to swing her more,they both laugh from happiness and the show flows at was they expected.

Unfortunately,after all of the scenes had shown and perfectly captured the title was still 'Philophobia' a phobia which a person is fear to fall in love with someone,both (Y/n) and Itadori's end didn't went out well because (Y/n) would never fall in love with Itadori in any matter because she was still having that phobia while still loving Itadori.

*CLAP CLAP*

"The visual and creativity is outstanding."

"I very like their homeroom project."

"Nothing would less be expected from the Communication Arts!"

"They're also talented students in our university!"

"Nothing less also we expect from Mr.Satoruo's advisory."

Those were the nice comments that the whole homeroom students and Gojo hears from here and there from the presented professors especially Principal Yoshinubo and his secretary,Masamichi.After the short trailer clip showed to them as their homeroom project the professors give their congratulations and praised to the whole students as they all begun to leave each one of them leaving the whole present homeroom students and their professor,Gojo.

"Good job for your homeroom project done well,my students!"Gojo gives his praises to his students with a smile to them.

"Thank you sir,Gojo!"

"Alright! Pack your things and you can go home early for today.Class dismiss!"Gojo announces the dismissal as the students begun to pack their belongings and went home for today after presenting their homeroom project from the auditorium.

*THUD*

Gojo,Itadori and (Y/n) were the only ones left at the auditorium as they looked at each other and Itadori decided to leave the two for privacy as what (Y/n) asked him.The two were the only ones left at the auditorium as Gojo take this opportunity to sat beside (Y/n) where Itadori just sat.

"You must have something to discuss with me,feel free to open up your mind."Gojo said carefree as he stretch his arms out and (Y/n) let out a sight before she looks at Gojo as Gojo was already looking at her with a smile.