Chapter 22

GOJO'S POV

'Finally! I have gathered all of the evidences that will prove Mahito did it..'

After all of the things I've been through just to gather this evidences pointing all of this to Mahito alone and it all did seem connected to him leaving with a trace.Those five maniacs could be a great trump card if I successfully capture them last night but I couldn't at all and no doubt they're good running away using the alleys.

I packed all of the needed things going to the hospital to take another visit on (Y/n) and not to forget the evidences I had to show it to her about what she asked.

~~~

"I told you,Gojo's game didn't still end he took it all here just to play with you,you're wrapped around his fingertips he's just playing..it's fine if you still won't believe me,(Y/n)."Before I open the door to the room where (Y/n) was assigned I heard a familiar voice and it was no mistake it was Mahito's.

'Now he's talking bad about me..I won't really be surprised if he did it and it would be dump of (Y/n) if she believes him just because he helped her out that doesn't mean he's right in her eyes no matter what the situation or the subject is..'

"Mahito,if you're talking bad about Gojo or either your saying is all true,perhaps..you have evidences with this?"(Y/n) asks as I saw Mahito nod his head through the rectangle glass window from the room's door.

"Here,let's hear this..I manage to make those five maniacs that harasses you tell me whom was behind all of this."Mahito says as he took his phone and and start to play a recording which I barely could hear all of it.

"It was..like this..we were..by that white haired man..a professor..that University.."

That was all the things I heard from the recorder of Mahito's phone and I didn't hesitate right now and opened the door gaining the two's attention as they gaze at me.

"Framing me up,I see..that's not very nice of you—"I got cut off by Mahito.

"And it's also not nice to trail behind someone whom you can take as person in interest and didn't gain anything but decided to forge eveidences just to show it off to her."He says as I just laughed it off and closed the door behind before taking the other seat beside (Y/n).

"Gojo..did you do what I asked you to do..the favor.."She says and hearing this makes Mahito's eye widened and glared at me saying.

"So,you did ask him a favor about me,but what makes you both believe that I am behind to all of this when I just helped out? Besides,my evidences are way more real than Gojo's forged ones."Mahito snarled as I let out a chuckle and crossed my arms then pointing at him saying.

"Wouldn't you be scared and take the risk to file complaint with each other and use this evidences against us?"I say grinning at him as he grins back at me.

"I wouldn't mind taking that risk since it's for (Y/n)'s sake and you would be definitely be in jail if we did that,if you didn't know.."He says which I could feel a vein popped out from my forehead giving him a glare.

"It seems like both of you trust your own evidences and we can't avoid the fact that one of you must've been lying and used the help of those five maniacs harassed me and I even ended up at the hospital because of what happened on that night.."(Y/n) says as she peels a banana and stared eating from Ms.Blossom's fruits of basket she brought yesterday.

'(Y/n) is almost discharge in this hospital and no doubt that she's regaining her energies back and I'm also going to be out from being her professor in the University since Mr.Han is going back and finish what he left..'

"Although we want this it's still up to you,(Y/n)..it's up to you whether we would hand this evidences to the police and take the side of believing on one of us.."As Mahito said this (Y/n) doesn't seem to believe one of us even me whom she asked to investigate Mahito.

"Well,damn..I didn't even thought I could gain second thought than approving what I brought.."I let out a disappointing sight as Mahito laughs at it.

"Don't act like your so innocent at all Gojo..we both know,(Y/n) and I know what were you up to from the very beginning although you did seem to act nice for her now but one question still remains.."(Y/n) was busy looking at the evidences and Mahito just whispered this to me with a snarled I couldn't help but wonder how deep did he dig out for this.

"And that would be?"I said raising a brow as he smirk at me before giving a reply.

"You just wanted to take a revenge for being a leftover piece of meat..being left miserable alone.."He snarled once more.

~~~

*PUNCHES*

*COUGHING*

"Now,you're really taking your anger out..I wonder why didn't you do this in front of her when you badly wanted to do it right away instead you want this to take outside like a coward—"I didn't let him finish his sentence and give him another punch in the face making him stumble on the ground as he cough a blood out.

"Stand up and fight me..let's make that filthy mouth of yours spit everything you know about us..I didn't thought you could go all the way here just to have this..you ruined everything just by that picture..Now,I have no second thought that you were the actually one whom send it.."I said clenching my fists and gritting my teeth as he stood up once more but didn't do anything to fight back.

"Let it all out..punch me with everything you've got with the wrath inside of yours,Gojo..why are you holding back? Back before you were like an angry beast that got finally came out from its cage and hungry for revenge,remember? You took every single male you could thought about whom send that picture to her and got them all admit to the hospitals."He says as he put his hands on his pockets and smirk at me.

"You've done badly enough and even successfully made us broke up..you were the reason why I've felt that way..You played her around your fingertips—"He cut me off.

"I know,I know..from all those years I've spent it all worked out and I won't just let this one slide when I know that you would be out of our sight."He says as I punch him but he dodges it and gives me a single punch on my stomach.

"I wouldn't just let you have her with all the rest of your lives happy while I take everydays to felt miserable..I'm also quite nervous when you almost win her heart over and conquer her phobia of falling in love..I took advantage of that and did what I need to."He says as he smirks at me and was about to land another punch when I first hit him.

"You're f*cking sick.."I snarled as he laughed it off nodding his head twice acknowledging what I just said.

'In all of my life I've never experienced nor face this kind of a sick person before just for the person I loved..'

"I'm done..for now..I'll hunt you back so run as fast as you could before I make you.."I sent a death glare at him and with that I left him at the parking lot heading back inside to the hospital.

As much how I wanted to end all of this between our fight I shouldn't since (Y/n) is still not discharge and she still has things stress that is her on her shoulders and I couldn't take the risk to bring more stress especially she asked me a favor about him.

"For now,she's my concern.."