Chapter 24

3RD PERSON'S POV

*CLICK*

"Is everything all here already?"(Y/n) asks as Gojo nod his head as a reply to her question and take his shoes after.

"Everything that I have brought in the hospital are all here,no need to worry."Gojo says putting his hands on his pockets and give a smile to her which she just nod her head slightly and look away.

"Don't worry,I'll pay you as soon as possible I can—"She got cut off by him.

"How many times do I have to tell you over and over again,(Y/n)? I told you that you don't have to worry about the money I insist about it and besides you are in need and you're still a minor..how can you get a job and earn that much right away,hmm?"Gojo says as he make himself home as he sat on the couch looking at her back.

"But,still..I'm embarrassed about it and it's like I have debt on you.."(Y/n) says still looking away as Gojo let out a sight and he stood up from he was seating at and slowly approaching her from behind.

"(Y/n) turn around and face me."Gojo says as she slowly turn herself behind facing Gojo as he instantly wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"Like what I've told you a hundred times already..I insist about the hospital bills..you're too stubborn,you know that."Gojo says as he flicks (Y/n)'s forehead while letting out a chuckle.

"Are you not mad? Mad about why did I have a second thought about believing you back when I was the one who asked favored about Mahito's action?"She asks as Gojo click his tongue annoyed by the sudden memories he recalls.

"To be honest,I am..it was quite unfair for me whom did the job for days and I got a second thought than believing me instantly..you even believed him even a bit,I guess so about the 'forged' evidences he accuses of me."Gojo says as he rolls his eyes and (Y/n) let out a chuckle this time.

"Actually,I don't believe him about that since we're not on court and I won't believe either that you could 'forge' evidence and if I didn't ask you about the favor instead of Mahito,then that means I doubt you instead of him.."(Y/n) says as Gojo's gaze landed back to (Y/n) once again.

"So,you believed everything what I say? From the very beginning—about our past up until now?"Gojo says not trying to be sound happy as he cleared his throat and (Y/n) nods her head.

"As much as I hated to be the one wrong,I mean I'm very wrong at the beginning since it's all my fault of believing—"(Y/n) got cut off by him once again.

"It's not your fault,okay? It was Mahito's fault—everything about us,about what's happening! He just took advantage of your phobia and into our situation back before..so,it's not you to blame."Gojo says as he scratch the back of his hair after.

"Then,are you telling me that..nothing really
meant on our break up? Because it was all planned and nothing was real..?"(Y/n) says as Gojo slowly nod his head and they both calculated what does everything meant between them as they both looked away each other.

'Then does that mean..I mean,that was past! I doubt Gojo would be calculating all of this! Everything has happened even it was the truth or not—the reason why we broke up because it has done..'(Y/n) thought still looking away from Gojo.

'Is still okay? Do I have another chance to win her over? It's already years that have been passed and I don't have the ability to read her mind or something..'Gojo thought as he also looked away from her.

~~~

After a minute of silent between the two,(Y/n) broke the silent atmosphere as she made her way to her kitchen and make something for them to eat and drink as Gojo still debates in his thoughts after calculating things in his mind after what they had just talked.

"Calm down (Y/n)..calm down nothing is still going on..he's still on his dense mode.."(Y/n) mumbles out while gently boiling the kettle and take some cookies out from her cabinet and prepare some in a plate.

*KETTLE BOILING SOUND*

The kettle had done boiling itself as (Y/n) take it from the stove then started to prepare some coffee for Gojo and hot (f/d) for herself with some mixed cookies she also prepared.

"Gojo..I made something..."as (Y/n) put the plate of cookies with the coffee and hot (f/d) on a tray then she made her way to the living room she only found the boxes and Gojo wasn't around anymore.

'I guess he left already,huh..he might needed some things to do especially at the University since Mr.Han is coming back..'She thought as she brought the tray with her back on the kitchen and put it on the counter.

She sat on the single stall chair then starts to feed herself up with some cookies and her hot (f/d) she prepared while staring at the coffee she made that was suppose to be Gojo's but now he was gone unexpectedly.

~~~

GOJO'S POV

Earlier as (Y/n) was preparing for them to something to eat and drink.Gojo decided to head out to the flower shop to buy some bouquet with Nanami's help since he doesn't really know how to make things straight and make his plan succeed.

"Are you serious about this Gojo? Didn't you consult this to her first?"Nanami asks as he looks at his friend whom was busy picking flowers excitedly.

"It's obvious Nanami that she would think the same thing! That's why I called you here to help me out!"Gojo replies not giving an eye to Nanami still busy on picking to choose what flowers he would get on his bouquet.

Finally,Gojo has decided what kind of flowers he has picked for his bouquet and the next destination he would go after was already set on his mind as he drag Nanami with him without waiting for his reply.

"It looks like I need to do the only thing I have for this situation."