Chapter 7

YOUR POV

'Damn Gojo and the project that now started so early!'

I grumpily storm my way heading towards my homeroom after I got a text from Itadori that he was finally at the homeroom and they were all just waiting for me to be at there while on the other hand I just woke up and quickly made my routine and forgot to eat breakfast because of this stupidity act and project from Gojo Satoruo,himself.

"Jeez! I swear I'll make his life miserable next time!"I angrily mumbled out as I took a deep breath before I opened the door of the homeroom and went inside.

*CLICK*

"Thankfully you're finally here (Y/n)!"One of my female classmates greeted me as she went towards me as she gives me a paper as I looked at it.

"Thanks for the script,I guess.I could've done this for myself instead of troubling you to do it though.."I said and with that she just stopped from her tracks eye widened as I looked back at her confuse.

"A-Are you alright?"I asked while tapping her shoulder as she quickly snapped back and scratch her cheek.

"S-Sorry 'bout that! I-I didn't expect you could say those nice things to me.."She shyly said while scratching the back of her hair.

'Well,I don't usually talk a lot with my other classmates except for Itadori and she also has a point that she wasn't expecting that..'

"If I may ask,why don't you talk much on people around you,(Y/n)? I-I mean,we're all classmates inside this homeroom and we have a new teacher which is sir Gojo."She said without any bad motives as I decided to reply.

"I just don't trust people that much.."I said as she make an 'oh' expression.

"Oh! (Y/n),you're finally here! Have you eaten yet?"Itadori asked as I slightly shake my head.

"Here,I made this for emergency this time luckily I thought of making one for you."He said with a smile as he hand me a lunch box with my eyes sparkles to it.

"Thanks Itadori..I'll eat this later."I said while thanking him.

"It's not a problem,besides we're friends after all."He said with a close eyed smile.

"Alright! Can I have the cast in front please?!"My other classmate speaks up as I put my lunch box that Itadori give me on the table as both Itaodri and I with the other casts went in front.

*THUD*

We got startled from Kai whom is our homeroom president/director for the homeroom project just smack a stick on the board as he then speak up towards us regarding about the project.