Chapter 31: FINAL CHAPTER

3RD PERSON'S POV

*BEEP BEEP*

It's been a week since Gojo had admitted to the hospital after the kidnapping accident of (Y/n) and under Mahito's schemes also Mahito had been imprisoned for 10 years.After (Y/n)'s graduation in her University she didn't hesitate to come every day just to take her of Gojo's condition it's not because she was his professor for a short time but someone who's grateful of saving her life and she also thanked Nanami where she would usually check  on her.

Utahime was taking care of Nanami at the other room him and Gojo were admitted to the same hospital Nanami had a surgery and he finally woke up 2 days ago.On the other hand,Gojo was still unconscious and that what bothers (Y/n).

'Both him and Nanami got wounded but it looks like he had the critical one since he got landed with some rocks down during that day when he tackled Mahito down to save us--to save me.'she thought as she gently pat Gojo's hair.

Gojo's hair was getting a bit shiny because of the sunlight coming through the window and he was sleeping peacefully.

'He sure does look handsome as ever--No! What am I thinking about?! I shouldn't think something like that!'she slapped both of her cheeks to snap out of her thoughts then she let out a sight.

"It's getting pretty late..I should stay here for the night rather than going back to the apartment while overthink and getting all worried.."she said as she scan Gojo from head to toe.

'I'm really thankful that he came and saved me.'she thought as she caress Gojo's cheek.

"I..l-love you.."she mumbled while caressing his cheek gently.

'I should go to the convenient store to buy something to drink to cool me off..'she said as she wiped her eyes and before she could stand up a hand grab her with the familiar voice she heard.

"You love me? Do you really meant it?"her eyes widened and when she turned around she saw the now awake Gojo with a smirk on his face.

"I did hear that out loud,so don't go and try lying to me.I should've--"Gojo didn't finish his words as he was caught by surprise when (Y/n) jumped down to hug him as he heard her sobbing.

"Y-You jerk! Don't joke and play around like this! I was so worried that something might've bad happen to you or worse! I was so worried that I can't eat properly because of thinking and blaming myself for what happened!"she said sobbing while throwing smacks at Gojo's left arm.

"Okay,okay! I got it! I won't do it ever again and I'm sorry for worrying you like this I already had woken up yesterday but I decoded to play the unconscious role and find out what would happen next."he said letting out a chuckle.

"Y-You were playing it all along?!"she exclaimed a bit angry as she finally face him.

"Yeah,you know how I usually play things around and sorry if I pushed it too seriously..but,if I haven't did it I wouldn't hear and know what you truly felt for me.."he said as he put the strand of her hair at the back of the ear while smiling.

"Tch..let me go now."she demanded as Gojo let out a low chuckle.

"Why would I?"he said with a humming and teasing sound.

"Happy now? You get to joke and tease me half of my life."she said as he nod his head teasing her once again.

"Yup and I love you too though."he said and he give her a peek kiss on the cheek then he let go off her which (Y/n) was caught off guard.

"Man,I'm hungry! Did you buy something to eat?"he said as he stretches his arms.

"Hey! Stop treating me like a maid!"she said as Gojo glances at her.

"What? Aren't you also my watcher and girlfriend now?"Gojo says as she gets flustered.

"Shut up! I didn't say we're back together!"she shouts as he only laughs at it.

"But,I did so no complains coming from you."he said not minding her as he cracks a smile on his lips unnoticed by her.

~~~

As days goes by no matter how (Y/n) argues,and complains and deny that she isn't back together with Gojo nor claiming that she liked or loved him.Gojo was still doing his moves to admit that she really loves him and waiting for the day where she would finally also admit that she is his lover once again.

.

.

.

.

.

Because she was his one and only.

~~~

HEYA! THIS IS THE END OF MY FAN FICTION STORY BETWEEN GOJO AND (Y/N)!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY STORY 'TIL THE END!