Chapter 8

HEYA~! IT'S BEEN FEW DAYS OR EVEN A WEEK ALREADY SINCE I'VE LAST UPDATED.I WAS REALLY BUSY FROM MY SCHOOL WORKS WE HAD A BUNCH OF PROJECTS TO DO AND PAPER WORKS,SO HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER UPDATE FOR HIS ONE AND ONLY A JUJUTSU KAISEN FANFICTION TO OUR STRONGEST SENSEI GOJO SATORU!

ONTO THE STORY~!

3RD PERSON'S POV

After the incident that happened between (Y/n) and Gojo at the rooftop.Gojo started to act different towards (Y/n),Gojo would tend to go tease and make (Y/n) be in trouble but now Gojo started to do the opposite he was being a gentleman,nice and soft towards (Y/n) but (Y/n) has something on her mind about Gojo's action.Even after few months they've broke up (Y/n) already knows how and what kind of act Gojo would do especially towards her.

'This is not good at all.Basically,he would just make my days horrible and now after that incident he's treating me the opposite way and I'm not liking it.'(Y/n) thought.

It was Thursday at the moment and the whole class including Gojo was having a small meeting inside their homeroom regarding about the short trailer project that they would make for their last semester.It's not just Gojo whom was acting strange it was also Megumi and Itadori they were also both acting cautious whenever (Y/n) would hangout with them and when she talks about school especially when one or both of them would caught Gojo go near himself around her.

'Megumi did told me to pay more attention towards (Y/n) than sir Gojo,but I think nothing seems pretty bad since sir Gojo's been really acting nice more often than usual..'Itadori thought as he observes the two.

~AFTER CLASS~

"That would be all for today,class dismiss."With that and the bell rings the students then take their belongings as they headed for the exit and went into their homes or any plans for today.

(Y/n) pursue herself to be happy than to think strange about Gojo's sudden change of behavior and before she could do something embarrassing to herself,Itadori drag her out from their homeroom and made their way to meet up with their two other best friends as usual for their routine.

"Nobara! Megumi!"Itadori called their two best friends while dragging (Y/n) gently towards them.

"Yo! How's your day today?"Nobara asked the two as they simply nod their heads as a response meaning that they had a good day together which pleases the two.

"On the other hand,Megumi and I are on the tight spot here."Nobara said as Megumi looked away don't want to talk about it as the two exchange glances as their attention went back to Nobara.

"I'll cut the chase and I'll be the one saying since--"She was cut off when Megumi speaks up.

"I don't have a place to stay for tonight since tomorrow we're having an orientation early in the morning and adding the fact that I lost my wallet and all of my money including my student ID were there.."Megumi said while scratching his cheek as Nobara let out a sight.