Chapter 30

3RD PERSON'S POV

(Y/n) quickly run into the balcony where she threatened to k*ll herself by jumping off from the balcony which Mahito along with Nanami and the two police officers try to calm her down.

"Listen to me,(Y/n)! Don't do it I'm-"Mahito got cut off.

"Stop right there! Don't make any move!"(Y/n) threatens which Mahito didn't dare to take any steps forward.

"(Y/n),you know we're here now to get you safe so please stop where you are don't make any move and let me-"Nanami got cutt of.

"Sorry Nanami,but we can't guarantee that Mahito wouldn't do anything."(Y/n) says as Nanami glance at the two police officer to arrest Mahito and before they could do it Mahito took a gun out from his pocket aiming it to his head which the two police officer stop in their tracks.

"If you do that I'll pull the trigger."Mahito threatens which makes the two police officer hesitate on their movement.

"Stop it Mahito! Don't pull the trigger you'll only k*ll yourself and I know you wouldn't do it! You're just acting!"(Y/n) shouts as Mahito faces (Y/n) still putting the gun on his head.

"Is that so,(Y/n)? Then-"Mahito cut himself off as he pulled the trigger.

*BAAM*

Mahito didn't pull the trigger on his head yet he aim for the floor which caught everyone's guard off then he aim the gun back to his head which makes the two police officer freeze on their spot.

'This is a pain in the a**..he should be here right away.'Nanami thought trying to dial Gojo's number but he failed because Mahito was alert on each of their movement.

*BAAM*

Mahito aim his gun to his phone which makes Nanami's phone dead broken.

"Don't attempt to call any police."Mahito said as Nanami throw his broken phone away and click his tongue in annoyance.

~~~

GOJO'S POV

Finally,I've arrived at the area but I didn't see anyone except for the dead broken phone of Nanami that I notice right away and I didn't hesitate anymore and head in to search for (Y/n).

"(Y/n)?! (Y/n) where are you?!"I tried to call out but no response which I then head my way upstairs when I don't see anyone around the downstairs.

*COUGH COUGH*

"Nanami! What happened?"I quickly rushed to Nanami whom was laying down on the floor at the balcony and he was shot on the leg and on his waist.

"Mahito shoot me..I got shoot by that man..(Y/n) is in danger..Mahito's chasing after her and two police officers are..chasing after them too.."he says trying to catch his breath as I dialed for the ambulance number.

"Here,I'm dialing the ambulance number I need to go after them right away,so tell me which way Nanami."I say as he click his tongue.

"How I hate being left behind after getting shot but this is more important..they were heading that way."he says as he pointed at the woods.

"I'll be right back after I take (Y/n) with me."I said and with that I left him behind heading my way to the cabin.

*FOOTSTEPS*

I could only hear my own footsteps no matter how try I search and call out for (Y/n)'s name I couldn't get any response from her or any clues which next direction they were heading off to.