Chapter 4

"Dang,that's sad."Nobara sighted in disappointment while leaning her head on my study chair as I rolled my eyes.

"I know that,G-Sir,Gojo told us that we'll have a make up class for today and that's why I texted you last night that I need to cancel the date with him."I said as she finally looks at me with an arm crossed.

"If your professor wasn't that strict like Mr.Han to make an make up class for you and Itadori today's gonna be more fun as ever,but alright I'll text him now that you're going to cancel it because of him since tomorrow you would usually spend your days on clean up drive as one of your rules in this apartment building."She said as I thanked her and she went out from my room to chat Mahiro about canceling the friendly date today.

'It's almost 9:00 am which means I need to prepare my needed belongings for this make up class at our homeroom by Gojo's demand today.'

After I changed into something casual clothes and prepare all of my belonging needs Nobara then give me her goodbyes and went out first from my apartment as I make some lunch for me and Itadori since he told me that we'll share what's mine for today before I lock the windows and the door of the apartment and headed downstairs from the apartment building.

*CLICK*

"D-Dear,wait!"I turned around to see Ms.Blossom as I stopped my tracks and waited for her to come closer to me.

Ms.Blossom is the owner of this expensive apartment.She's quite rich to be honest and still single she's already on her 50's and still dated guys which I found it amusing to her that she would usually party and often bring males to her apartment which the same around her age than being a sugar mommy which she would vomit it out.Ms.Blossom is somehow like a grandmother figure to me and she was the one who give me a huge discount on living here since I'm a student and what was her number 1 strict rules is no bringing boyfriends in my apartment exception for friends and classmates.

"Good day,Ms.Blossom what can I help you?"I asked as she smiled at me and hand me a box as I take it and thanked her.

"What's this,anyway?"I asked as she let out a low chuckle.

"Since you were Mr.Satouro's neighbor next door and I've heard from him that you're his pupil I want you to hand this gift box which are strawberry muffins inside as welcome.I know that it's kind of rude to ask you this but please give it to him just this and I owe you one,dear."She said as my pupil widened from my eyes.

"I b-beg for your p-pardon?"I asked.

"I want you to give that box with muffins to Mr.Satouro as a welcome gift and I'll owe you one."She said as I could feel my hands are shaking.

'G-Give it to Gojo? As in delivering it to him personally? Closely?!'

"I expect a text from him when you deliver it to him,thank you dear!"And before I could reject it she went inside her apartment leaving me outside.