head over heels (fluff)

Clay POV (first person)

"CAN SAPNAP ARMSTRONG PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. THAT IS, SAPNAP ARMSTRONG, PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRICIPAL'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY." Mr J said through the PA speakers.

I snickered at Sapnap while nudging my elbow against his.

"What have you done Snapmap?", I asked while laughing.

He smacked my lower abdomen making me bend over while giggling to myself.

"I haven't done anything Dream", he laughed back while standing up.

I wished him good luck on his trip to the office as I continued to look at the teacher.

"Okay class! We are gonna continue writing the notes about the Vikings so get your exercise books out!", the teacher called out in her monotone voice.

After about 5 minutes of writing notes, there was a knock on the door. My head shot up hoping it would be Sapnap so I wasn't alone any longer. I tilted my head and cocked a brow when I saw Sapnap next to a boy about the same height as him. I hadn't looked at his face yet because I went back to writing my notes but I had to put my pen down when the teacher grabbed everyone's attention by clapping multiple times.

"Alright class, we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?", teacher asked with finally, a little bit of emotion.

I also, finally, looked at the boy and when I did, oh boy did I almost fall of my chair. He was the cutest, hottest, adorable, handsome, prettiest boy I've ever had the fortune of making eye contact with. Speaking of, when we made eye contact, I swear, I drooled on my notebook. He was a small boy with dark brown hair, pale, milky white skin, a mulberry blush coated on his cheeks and nose, light, dotted freckles, and the most gorgeous eyes. One was a normal, deep brown colour while the other was an icey blue which stood out. To put it in other words, he was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Hi. Uhm, my uh, my name's George, I'm from London, I have heterochromia which means I have different coloured eyes and and I'm red and green colour-blind", he said shyly.

My eyes only widened more. Of course he was fucking British.

"Welcome George. You can go sit in between Sapnap and Clay. Sapnap, please take him there." the teacher said.

I couldn't love the teacher anymore than right now. I was going to sit next to the beautiful boy. My heart was pounding in my ears and I could feel my face already heating up when he made eye contact again. He smiled at me. His fucking smile was the best thing to have ever blessed my eyes. He moved the seat that was next to me and sat down.

"Hi", he said shyly.

I was speechless. I literally couldn't say anything. Say something you idiot!

"Uh- uhm- h- *throat clear* uhm- fuck- h-hi", I stuttered out very nervously, accidently cursing out loud.

My face blushed harder than I've ever felt before. I groan to myself lowly as I run a hand through my hair out of embarrassment and I even heard him giggle above me.

George POV (first person)

"Hi", I said very nervously but steadily to the dirty-blond haired cutie sitting in next to me.

I was so proud of myself for not stuttering. He was hot. So goddamn hot. He had dirty-blond hair, dark freckles scattering his nose-bridge and cheekbones, emerald green eyes which looked like a brownish- honey colour from my vision, he was very tall, maybe about 6'3, and he had a body like a Greek God.

"Uh- uhm- h- *throat clear* uhm- fuck- h- hi", he stuttered out very nervously.

I didn't expect him to curse so it kind of caught me off guard but I shrugged it off. As I turned my head up to look at his face, I could tell he was not proud of how he said a simple 'hi' to me. His face blushed a darker scarlet-colour than I've ever seen before and he put his strong, veiny hands into his soft-looking blond hair as he groaned to himself quietly. He ran a hand through it as I giggled softly.

I turned my head towards Sapnap who had watched the very small interaction with amusement and surprise written all over his face when he looked at the boy, supposedly named, 'Clay'.

The bell rang loudly as it startled everyone. They were quick to rush out of the room while Sapnap helped Clay pack his things up. I also stayed because Sapnap asked me to.

As the three of us exited the classroom, it was time for 2nd period. Luckily, all three of us had a free period so we decided to hang out at the football field. Sapnap took the lead making me and Clay, trail behind. As we both made direct eye contact again, it was like Clay tripped on thin air and he fell down with a loud thud. Sapnap immediately stopped walking and turned around. I quickly bobbed myself to the ground and craned my neck to look towards Clay on the ground.

"Clay buddy. Are you alright?", Sapnap asked, laughter clearly becoming evident in his voice.

"Oh fuck off Sippy Cup", he groaned in pain.

I laughed at both of their antics and then saw as Sapnap put both of his hands around one of Clay's bicep area. I did the same with no hesitation but when I touched him, he flinched back a little bit. I let go and let his arm rest before nodding his head at me. I tightened my grip around his muscular bicep when I heard is breath hitch.

"Are you alright Clay?", I asked gently.

He nodded and then got helped up by the both of us.

word count: 951 :D