brother issues (lemon?)

(a/n: top gogy again)

Clay POV (first person)

The doorbell rang twice before I heard silence. I waited a few seconds to see if Sapnap would answer but then I realised that he was still in the shower. I reluctantly got up, a little bit nervous because I wasn't expecting anyone today. I opened the door a crack and my eyes travelled up to two very tall brunet boys. I smiled gently.

"Uh hello.", I said nervously.

"Hi! Is Sapnap here?", a boy with a teal swirl on his sweatshirt asked.

"Uhm yeah he is but he's in the shower. Are you guys his friends? I don't seem to have met you yet," I said politely.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw the brunet which I hadn't talk to yet, scanning his eyes all over me. I properly turned my face upwards so I could make eye contact with the silent boy. His beauty caught me off guard. 

"Oh yeah! I'm his boyfriend and this idiot here is just a friend. Oh my god! I haven't even introduced myself. My name's Karl and his name is George," the boy said enthusiastically.

Those two names rang a bell in my mind.

"Oh! I think I've heard him mention you a couple times! Um, anyways, come in. I'll go get him."

I hurried upstairs and rapidly knocked on the bathroom door. Moments later, the door swung open with an annoyed looking Sapnap standing there.

"Your friend and boyfriend are here,"

His eyes lit up and he grabbed my wrist, tugging me behind him. My black mini skirt flew behind me as I almost came crashing down the stairs (boys in skirts are the only reason im still alive /lh).

"Sapnap! What're you doing! I'm gonna fall!", I called out scared.

"Oh hush. You'll be fine."

He finally came to a stop in the living room with me crashing into him at the abrupt stop. I tugged my hand out of his grasp and rubbed my wrist while scowling and angrily staring at him.

George POV (first person) 

"Uhm yeah he is but he's in the shower. Are you guys his friends? I don't seem to have met you yet," the adorable blond said to Karl.

I scanned my eyes all over to figure. His sun-kissed face sat on an unmarked neck and his curvy body gently swayed as he talked. His small skirt exposed small pale thighs and fluffy socks covering his feet. Suddenly, his eyes met mine. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of me.

"Oh yeah! I'm his boyfriend and this idiot here is just a friend. Oh my god! I haven't even introduced myself. My name's Karl and his name is George," Karl said enthusiastically, breaking both of us from our micro trance.

"Oh! I think I've heard him mention you a couple times! Um, anyways, come in. I'll go get him.", the boy scurried upstairs, not even introducing himself.

I sighed heavily and let my head fall back.

"You good?", Karl asked calmly.

"God Karl. That boy is so beautiful," I said while my hands combed over my face and then sat on my shoulders.

Karl giggled and said "Sapnap is gonna get overprotective if you even think about talking to him. Good luck on that! Actually, in all seriousness, I'll talk to Sapnap okay?"

I nodded and replied back "Don't flat out say that I like him 'kay? Just say I wanna become friends or something first," I really just fell in love at first sight huh? Ironically, I've never believed that was a real thing.