makeover (fluff)

George was rummaging through drawers and cupboards, trying to find a specific box. After a while of searching, he finally found it. He trotted downstairs quietly to find his boyfriend sitting on the couch, with his reading glasses on, reading a book. The brunette haired boy, slipped behind the couch, going unnoticed by Dream.

George was contemplating how to ask Dream. He went to pat his shoulder but quickly retracted his hand to find a better way to approach him.

"What do you want?", Dream asked without looking up from his book.

"Oh! Haha, um, I- I just wanted to ask if I can give you a makeover?", he asked hopefully.

Dream sighed but stayed silent. Eventually, he said "Fine, nothing that I don't want to do okay?".

George squealed and then grabbed Dream's hand, leading him up the stairs. "I didn't even get to bookmark my page,", Dream mumbled sadly while looking at the book discarded on the floor.

The shorter boy shoved the taller into the bathroom roughly. "Stay here. I need to get something.", George said.

He returned with a box being held by both of his hands. "Let's start! First, we have to contain your bob cut,".

Dream groaned and said "It's not a fucking bob cut,".

"Well, it looks like one, so get used to me calling it that,", George replied sassily.

He stood on a stool to get taller than Dream while Dream had an unamused expression plastered on his face.

"Stop sulking and pass me that scrunchie there idiot," George scolded.

Dream handed him the scrunchie and the smaller tied his hair up into a small and messy man bun.

"Turn around big boy", George instructed.

The dirty blonde's shoulders sagged but did as he was told.

George grabbed the peel-off charcoal facemask but Dream quickly stumbled back saying "No no no, I've seen people doing this on the internet and when they take it off, it hurts like a bitch. Nope, no, no way I'm doing this,"

"Don't be a pussy. And trust me, It doesn't hurt. Remember when I did it the other day?", George tried to convince.

Dream sighed but gave in. George started to add at it to Dream's face. When he put the the first drop, Dream hissed "Oh my god! It's so damn cold George! Get it off my face!"

George didn't listen, instead he just added more, completely ignoring Dream's protests. After fully coating Dream's face with the black facemask, George said "Now we wait!"

After the 15 minutes of waiting was up, it was time to take it off.

George first started with the bottom. He slowly lifted a piece of it and then ripped it off violently.

"OW! MOTHERFUCKER! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! THAT HURT!", Dream screamed at him.

George only giggled in response and said "No shit, it would hurt Dream,"

Many painful rips and loud screams later, Dream's face was finally clear of the mask but his skin was really red.

"Look what you've done to my gorgeous face George! It's all red!"

George giggled again and said "Wash your face idiot,"

After washing his face, his original sun kissed coloured skin, returned.

"See? You're fine!"

Dream huffed and said "Can you take my hair out? It's a little too tight and it's giving me a headache,"

George nodded and carefully undid the man bun. Dream's curly, dirty blonde locks came down and rested on the sides of his face. The smaller boy then massaged the bigger ones scalp. Dream closed his eyes at the wonderful sensation of his boyfriend's slender fingers touching his head.

"May I please do your hair? I just learned how to braid," George asked gently.

Dream hesitantly nodded his head. They headed out the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"Sit on the floor for me baby, don't worry about your ass hurting, I won't take long," George giggled and cooed.

Dream obeyed and sat on the ground with his back resting against the bed, in between George's legs. After brushing Dream's hair and getting all the knots out, he parted it. He started at the top and slowly made his way down, braiding. Then he did the same on the other side and then added small butterfly clips to it.

"C'mon, let's go see you in the mirror,", George said excitedly.

When they got to the bathroom with the mirror, it was no lie that Dream look hot. And it looked like he knew it because he smirked at George through the mirror. George wore a proud smile on his face and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He flipped to the camera application. Dream stood behind George with hands on his waist, because of the height difference, Dream's face was still showing. A quick click, was heard and then the phone was pocketed.

Dream smiled at George through the mirror and turned him around so they were facing each other. George cupped his face and smiled back. "You look so cute,"

"Thank you baby", Dream replied.

Then a kiss was shared shortly after.

***********************************************************************************************

a/n okay guyssssss, what do ya think? i hope i didnt do too bad. if u want me to change some things, just message and i can add/change things! eat, drink, sleep!

word count: 846