skater boy (fluff)

George POV (first person)

RING! RING! RING!

"Alright students! Remember to complete the three assigned chapters on calculus, geometry and algebra! You may now leave," an auburn haired teacher shouted.

I sighed in relief and quickly gathered all my things to head to my locker. As I made my way, I saw my best friend Karl waiting there for me on his phone. His light brown poofy hair was resting above his eyes but were covering his eyebrows. His multi coloured hoodie had the slight stain on it from lunch and his jeans were slightly faded.

"Hey Karl! Are we still headed for our spot?", I asked after my eyes met his.

He smiled brightly and his face lit up as he responded with "Yep!"

We were talking about our day and the time where Karl spilled chocolate milk on his hoodie (causing the stain) when someone caught my eye in the skateboarding bowl. No one is ever there so this obviously intrigued me. 

My eyes scanned over the familiar area and came across two males gliding smoothly from side to side on skateboards. One especially caught my eye. He had strawberry blonde hair which was probably long enough to be put into a small pony tail, only his left ear was pierced with a dangling black cross, he was wearing a black graphic tee with some random TV show printed on it, basketball shorts, shin-high white Nike socks, and white and green Nike Air Jordan 1s. His skateboard was black at the top while the bottom was a forest green with the word 'DREAM' printed on it in black; showing it off every time he did a trick.

My gaze travelled towards Karl who also was looking in a daze. Except, his eyes were trained on the other boy. This boy, was wearing a white graphic tee with a printed flame, black stud earrings on both ears, black Vans basketball shorts, white Vans socks, and was also wearing black Old School Vans with white laces. His skateboard was also black at the top while the bottom had a mix of orange, red, and yellow.

Karl eventually met my eyes and we burst out laughing for no apparent reason. He wiggled his eyebrows and said quite loudly "Well, well, well. Aren't those boys cuties?"

I raised my eyebrows and gently shoved Karl. "Dude! You're so loud! They're gonna hear us!"

Both of our eyes travelled back to the boys who were now standing at the edge of the bowl, smirking at us.

Clay POV (first person)

Me and Sapnap skated around the bowl while hyping each other up as we were trying out new tricks. After a while, I spotted two brunet boys that looked our age. I tried to ignore them but I felt as though someone was watching me so I turned my head to catch a glimpse of the smaller brunet checking me out. I looked at the other boy and saw he was watching Sapnap with the same intensity. My eyes trailed to Sapnap who had also spotted them. His gaze met mine and we both shared a smirked while trying out our best tricks; trying not to make it obvious that we were showing off to them.

Sapnap and I then heard a bunch of laughter and giggling coming from the two boys who were just admiring us. "Well, well, well. Aren't those boys cuties?", the taller brunet said.

"Dude! You're so loud! They're gonna hear us!", the smaller brunet replied in panic.

After me and Sapnap heard that sentence, we stood at the edge of the bowl, smirking, waiting for them to realise that we had in fact, heard them. I looked to the brunet that was staring at me and his beauty almost made drop my skateboard. He was a short brunet boy with the perfect amount of hair (his hair length from the cooking stream where dream told gogy to wet his hair), a small button nose scattered with light brown freckles, a small adam's apple which bobbed up and down every time he finished speaking, he was wearing a blue sweater with black ripped skinny jeans, and fully black high top converse.

The boy finally noticed our presence and stumbled backwards in surprise. His eyes tried to seek help from his friend but the other boy was also trying to find a way to get out of the awkward situation.

"Hey, we heard what you said. We're cuties huh, Clay?", Sapnap said boldly without hesitation to me and the two boys.

I grinned widely started to walked towards the shorter boy. His face blushed a vermilion colour while an embarrassed smile was stuck on his cute face. His hazel eyes followed my movement as I circled him like an eagle. When I was behind him, I whispered closely in his ear with a cocky tone "Hmmm. I saw you staring at me just a few moments ago. Am I really that good looking?".

I visibly saw him shudder when my breath hit the back of his neck. His small and petite hands were fidgeting with the hem of his sweater while his hair swayed gently from the cool breeze.

"Uhm, I- I don't know what you're t- talking about," the boy replied shakily.

"Mmm, what's your name pretty boy?"

"George,"

(lets pretend karl and sapnap have a similar situation to these two :D)

"Cool. Wanna hang?"

"Uh, w- what?"

"You heard me,"

"Um, sure I guess,"

My face beamed and I dropped my skateboard quite harshly on the ground. George flinched at the sound and looked towards my skateboard on the ground. He studied the pattern on my shoes and his eyes innocently travelled up to meet my gaze. He immediately looked to the ground, intimidated by my presence. I moved my calloused hand to his jaw and lifted his chin up to face me. My other hand found his wrist which then moved down to his hand. I smiled broadly when he blushed and barely tightened his grip around my larger hands. I pulled him to the edge of the skate bowl where I sat down with my legs dangling inside. I patted the spot next to me and he sat without question but with hesitation.

"Hey, don't be nervous. My name's Clay. You're really cute if I'm being honest. Oh wait, I have seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?", I said cheesily.

George giggled and said "Ouch. That was cheesy. But, I guess you can, for the effort,"

I smiled and scooted closer to the boy. My arm barely touched his waist so he could pull away if he wasn't comfortable. He didn't pull away so I took that as a sign to keep going. He pulled out his phone, completely unbothered by my touch. With my free hand, I pulled out my phone and handed it him after unlocking it so he could add his number in. He then texted himself from my phone after naming himself 'Georgie <3' in my contacts. 

"Can I watch you skate please?", he asked after a few moments of silence.

I nodded and stood up. I kicked my skateboard up so I could catch it and then headed towards the big ramp which leads to the bowl. He watched me with fascination as I flipped the board multiple times through the air and obstacles. I could hear him clap quietly and repeatedly when he saw me do something cool.

I suddenly had the sudden urge to make him blush again. So, I did what I did.

George POV (first person)

He skated over to me and raised the bottom of his shirt. He pulled the piece of fabric over his head and let it pool on the ground next to me. "It's very hot", he said cheekily. I could feel the tips of my ears and cheeks glow red with heat as I watched the way his sun-kissed, toned abs were flexing and becoming more prominent as he moved his whole body around.

time skipppppp

All four of us would hang out every day after me and Karl finished school (dream and sap dont go to school) and then watch the two boys skate for hours while eating take away. It was the best and wouldn't ever want to give this up.

***************************************************************

a/n okay guyssssss, what do ya think? i hope i didnt do too bad. if u want me to change some things, just message and i can add/change things! eat, drink, sleep!

word count: 1390