kinda drunk (smut)

hi guys, this was written by me only! it's not as good as my collabs but i hope this meets ur expectations! enjoy y'all! (oh, and top dream for y'all)

He pressed light kisses to George's chest, making his way down the man's torso as he gripped Clay's hair, setting his scalp to tingle. George was mumbling barely incoherent words, "Fuck", he gasped and his grip on Clay's hair tightened almost painfully when he reached George's hard cock. Clay looked into his eyes and George nodded frantically so he licked a stripe down his shaft making sure to purposefully avoid the tip. After a lot of grumbling from George, Clay stopped teasing the shaft and took it in his mouth, swallowing it to the base. He managed to breathe through his nose as George cried out his name.

He sucked the hard cock a few times, letting it drop down to the back of his throat and he almost gagged. George's hands latched onto his hair as he fucked Clay's mouth, groaning every time he swallowed. Just before he came, Clay let go.

He reached for the lube he has set aside and tossed it on the bed. Clay covered George's mouth with his own once again and George moaned out, grinding his wet cock. Sharp nails were scratching the sensitive skin on Clay's back making it red and raw. He loved it.

Sucking one of George's nipples into his mouth, Clay bit hard at the nub just enough to reach that level of pleasure-pain ratio and pinched his other nipple, making sure to stimulate everything that he can.

He wet his fingers with lube and pulled away to look at George's face while he prodded at his entrance with his finger. George looked beautiful like this, panting and needy. Clay realised George's entire body was stiff, so he leaned back in concern and swept the older man's hair away from his face, "You sure you want this? You're kinda shit-faced drunk right now".

"You're asking this now? What the fuck?" George asked, his eyes scrunching up and gleaming with amusement. Okay, so maybe not completely shit-faced.

"Hey, consent is important"(it is VERY important guys!) Clay argued and bent down to nip at his lip.

"Fine, I, George Davidson, give you full permission to fuck me into oblivion".

Clay grinned at the comment and slammed his mouth down on George's, kissed him with everything he had, every word he had wanted to tell him, every single thing he felt about him. George dragged his hands down Clay's chest to his abdomen and then came back up to rest on his shoulders, looking almost mesmerised.

Clay slowly slipped one finger into him, ensuring to massage the muscles around his hole, spreading him apart slowly. As Clay gently rubbed against his pink and fleshy walls, George whimpered "Clay, please, gimme more fingers. Please."

He groaned at the request, who would've thought that George was a beggar when he was having sex. He was biting his lip in anticipation and Clay obliged to his request and pushed another finger in, feeling his warm and tight cave clench around the thick digits. His knees came up to cage Clay's hip  and gave him a little smirk before flipping them over so that George lay atop of him, straddling his hip, palms resting over the athletically muscular chest.

His fingers tweaked Clay's nipples and he moaned at the sensation, grabbing George's ass and squeezing the plush pillow-like structure (did i just call an ass.. a pillow? yes i did). He grabbed the man by the waist and lifted him as he positioned himself right over Clay's cock, grinning at him before lowering himself down on him. Clay's body tingled in anticipation when he felt the tight heat of George's ass around his cock, "Jesus George, so good", he moaned out.

George let out a sexy moan when the tip of Clay's cock pushed against the tight muscles of his hole, but George didn't stop, he slowly rocked his hips, back and forth, pushing himself down lower on Clay.