how do i look? (fluff)

(a/n, gogy is top in this. idc what u say but i luv top gogy and will def write more :D)

Clay POV (first person)

I went down to the kitchen after fidgeting my phone when I smelt delicious scents. There, I saw my boyfriend swaying slightly and mumbling something incoherent and then bobbing his head. I was confused until I saw an earphone in his ear. His bare back had the muscles moving gently with each small movement and his grey sweatpants sat low on his hips; showing his prominent v-line.

I trudged behind him and laid my forehead in between his shoulder blades while wrapping my arms around his mid torso. I heard him chuckle and then felt him turn around.

"Hey beautiful. What were you up to?", he said as his accent rolled off his lips and tongue smoothly.

"I was just on Instagram. You know what I found in the ads?", I asked him while secretly hoping he would let me get the product.

"Hmmm. And what would that be?"

I pulled out my phone from the pocket and scrolled to the most recent ad. There is was. Apparently, it was called 'The Kit For A Perfect Glowup'.

"Look at all the things it has! It had skirts, makeup, crop tops, heels, uhm lingerie, and more skirts! Can we please get it? Please please pleaseeee?", I pleaded while giving a puppy face which I knew he couldn't say no to.

He sighed heavily and mumbled "You have no idea what your doing to me. Go on. Order it. By the way, breakfast is ready." he left me with a kiss on the cheek and a small rub on my bare hip. I smiled in victory and immediately bought it.

time skip to when it came in the mail

I squealed when I looked down at the package that was sitting down on the front porch. I brought it inside and ran up to mine and George's room. Our room. I burst in with a massive smile as George looked over to me, his glasses perched upon his nose bridge perfectly.

"Georgeeeee, it finally came! I'm gonna put everything on now okay? Don't disturb me for a while 'kay baby?", I skipped over to him and pressed a small kiss on his lips and then ran away giggling before he could answer.

I entered the bathroom where I placed the unopened package on the counter. Quickly ripping it open, I found everything the kit said it would have. So many skirts! I threw off my shorts and threw on the dark green plaid skirt with a white and lime crop top which showed my feminine figure and curves. I smiled in satisfaction and put on the small heels that came with it. I tied a head band to push my hair off my forehead to leave space for the makeup. I added the moisturiser and then continued on with my makeup routine. When I was done, I added a rosy pink lip tinter with clear lip gloss to top it all off and styled my hair messily.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the full body mirror. I smirked to myself when I saw the mirror. I looked hot. Like, really hot. I strutted out confidently to our bedroom and opened the door carefully. I poked my head through the crevice and saw George resting on his gaming chair; eyes closed and a small smile. His eyes opened slightly as I pushed my whole body into the room. I felt his eyes scan all over my body. He hummed and then patted his lap.

I happily trotted over and settle myself on his lap, facing him. My face was situated in front of his which was scanning mine.

"How do I look?", I asked nervously but knowing fully well he wouldn't say anything bad.

"Like a fucking goddess", he murmured, brushing his lips against my jaw. (yes, clay goes by any pronouns but mostly she/her in ONLY this story)

I smiled, content with his answer.

"Thank you," I said shyly as he kept his eyes trained all over my body and face.

He moved his hands so they were resting my exposed hips by the crop top. He slowly rubbed small circles on it and pressed his lips to my neck. He playfully, started kissing me all over my neck and face, purposely missing my lips. He gave one final kiss to my nose and finally gave me a love-filled kiss on my lips. Our lips stayed unmoving for a moment; both of us acknowledging the fact that our lips were together after a while. I finally moved my lips against his and I could feel him smile. We pulled apart after a few seconds and I stared at his face.

My eyes moved to his now, slightly glossy lips as they were set into an almost permanent smile. He rubbed his top lip and bottom lip together as an action to spread the lip gloss that was transferred from my mouth to his, evenly.

I giggled at the sight. His hands moved higher so they were resting under the crop top, on my chest.

"So so pretty. All for me.", George said while mumbling to himself.

My face flushed and quickly put my head onto his chest. I could hear the rumbling of his laugh in his chest as his hand went to the back of my hair where he started caressing and weaving through my dirty blond curls.

We both sighed in content.

***************************************************************

a/n okay guyssssss, what do ya think? i hope i didnt do too bad. if u want me to change some things, just message and i can add/change things! eat, drink, sleep!

word count: 971