wifi (fluff)

George POV (third person)

"Fuck! It went out again!?", George shouted to no one. "I really need to get a new fucking room,".

He ran a hand through his hair stressfully as he looked out the window unintentionally, coming face to face with another window. You could see directly through and into the room. George's eyes scanned the person's bedroom and he came across a familiar boy's presence in that room. He was sat at his desk, gaming on his PC.

"Lucky bitch, get's all the wifi he wants," George mumbled.

He reopened his Mac and tried to find the network of his neighbour's.

"Where is it? Hmmm- oh! I found it! Ummm, fuck, the password. What's the password?"

George got frustrated after many tries and started putting in random words. Finally he put in the password 'I love George so much'. A small tab popped up and said 'Connecting... Connected!'

Dream POV (first person)

As I was playing Minecraft on my PC, I got a notification on my phone. I unlocked it to see what it was. My eyes widened when I saw it. 'George's MacBook Pro successfully linked to this connection!'

I threw my headphones off my ears and looked straight out my window to see a smirking George looking right back at me. I rushed out of my apartment room and went downstairs to the next building. I rushed up the stairs and started frantically knocking on his door.

When the door opened, I looked at down at the figure below and immediately started stumbling over my words. "L-Listen. It's not what it l- looks like. I- I promise"

George nodded, signalling me to go on and elaborate. I couldn't so I stayed silent. "It's exactly what it looks like," I mumbled.

He giggled and said "It's okay Dream,"

I lifted my head up as it was hanging low in embarrassment and asked "How'd you even know what the password was?"

He grinned and said "Well, my wifi never works here and I happened to spot you outside my window so,  I'm like 'oh! what if I connect to Dream's wifi?' and then I realised you had a password. I kept on trying and then just gave up but then I randomly put what the actual password was and then it connected me,"

I sighed.

"How long?", George asked.

"Ever since you moved into this apartment,"

"Dream! That's 7 years!"

"I know. I never had the guts to confess but I guess now you know"

"Wanna go out for coffee?"

"I should probably get going no- wait what?"

"You heard me"

"Are you asking me on a date right now George Henry fucking Davidson because if you are messing with me, I will bawl my eyes out for centuries,"

"Yes Dream, I'm asking you out on a date. Are you coming or not?", George asked impatiently.

I grinned and nodded my head eagerly.

"Okay then, get ready, I'll be at yours in 15", George said and then closed the door.

I stood at his door dumbfounded for a few moments, trying to process what just happened. A giddy smile was plastered on my face as I skipped to my room with glee. I got ready and waited patiently on the couch for George to come and get me.

***************************************************************

a/n  I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO END THIS BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED SO PLS FORGIVE ME, what do ya think? i hope i didnt do too bad. if u want me to change some things, just message and i can add/change things! eat, drink, sleep!

word count: 571