Forgiveness

~ Sky's POV ~

The boys and I sat and talked on my bed for a while, surrounded by plain white walls and that sterile smell. I found my eyes constantly traveling over to Harry and studying his features, roaming his face. He hasn't changed that much really, he always was extremely handsome, but now he looks kinder and not so angry.

Each time I would look at him, his eyes were already on me, like he was studying me. I didn't find it weird though, after all, I was doing the same to him. We both haven't seen each other in such a long time that I guess we need to adjust to the changes.

I remember when Harry used to hurt me, his eyes were always the last thing I saw, whether it be because I blacked out, or closed mine shut in fear. His eyes were gorgeous, they still are really. They used to calm me and I would just stare at the emotion that was visible on his orbs. At first it was always anger, almost pure hatred for the world, but as time went by, I would start to see regret, sadness, but still a hint of anger.

~ Harry's POV ~

I've been staring at Sky this whole time and sometimes, I catch her looking at me. I admit it, I have a crush on her. Well, more than a crush, I don't know how to describe it. I feel elated when I look at her and like all my problems can just be out on hold because she is more important. As soon as we get her out of hospital I'm going to talk to her and clear the air even more, not just for my sake, but for the boys. Right now I don't know where I stand with them. I think Louis has forgiven me and Niall and Liam seem okay too, but Zayn, he looks as if he hates me.

I wouldn't blame Zayn you know?! What I did in the past was pretty unforgivable and my 'mates' back then were a bad choice, I know that now. I just want to prove to everyone that I have changed and to Sky, that she can trust me completely.

I realise that I can't just say, I love you to her, so I have a plan. Well, it's more if a goal really, to get Sky to trust me, at least. That way, she can see who I am now and that I can be good for her. I don't think I've ever wanted someone to like me so much in my whole life. I just have to work at it, keep being perfect when I'm around her, I need too.

~ 3rd person POV ~

The boys and Sky fell asleep soon after. They all had separate dreams, but Harry's and Sky's were all too similar.

Both dreams were special, they brought epiphanies of realisation to each of them. Sky wanted to forgive Harry, to believe that he's changed, and Harry, he wanted Sky to forgive him more than anything.

The next morning Sky lay awake, just thinking to herself. All the others were asleep, well so she thought. Harry had been awake for a while, carefully watching her so that she didn't notice, but when he let out an involuntary yawn, he had to act like he was just awaking.

It didn't take long for the others to begin stretching from their slumbers and before they knew it, Sky was being discharged and left to return to her new home, with the boys.

Zayn felt reluctant to let Harry be around Sky so much. He was walking next to her, the whole journey to the car, and as soon as Sky hopped into the passenger seat, Harry offered to drive. Zayn could see the desperation in his eyes and he felt a little bad, he himself knew that Harry isn't what he used to be, but the fact that he did that to her in the past, meant that it could happen again. Zayn knew he couldn't stop him though, so instead, he would have to keep a close eye.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry about the slow update and the shortness, I promise I will try so so so much harder after these next few days!! I have four internals this week so it's been study study study!!!!!! Sorry again and thank you soooo much