Thoughts and Feelings

Dedicated to @MITCHEAE for commenting and making me feel better about the last chapter!!

~ Sky's POV ~

I felt a little awkward being in the front with Harry. I knew he was trying to get me to forgive him and in a way, I have, I just don't know if we can be friends. I want to try and forget the past and move on with these boys in my life, but that scares me, this whole thing scares me.

I can feel myself started to develop some sort of feelings for Harry, I'm just not too sure what kind of feelings. I know it's not love, I mean, how can I love him?? After what he did to me, I'm starting to think I'm a little mental to even contemplate feelings of love towards him. It's strong feelings though, really strong. In fact, they're frightening, I've never felt like this towards anyone, I just hope I can control myself and not let him straight back in. I always was too forgiving, that was probably my biggest downfall.

I can see Harry, once again, watching me out of the corner of his eye. He's trying to focus on the road, but at the same time, his eyes are travelling. As we pull up to a red light his head fully turns and he looks me dead in the eyes. My heart skips a beat as he smirks, not a cocky smirk, but a kind one, almost desperate. I just stare back, and the connection or whatever other cliché word you want to use, scares me. I can't like him, I just can't. It doesn't matter that he's beautiful, that he may of changed, you can't Sky, you just can't.

~ Harry's POV ~

I can see the inner fight she's having, her eyes are full of thoughts and debate. I wonder if she's thinking about me, whether or not she should let me back into her life?? I want her to, I really do.

I think I love her. That mixed with all the crap that's happened recently is driving me crazy. What if she decides that what I did was too bad for her to love me back?? What if I can't touch her, talk to her or see her anymore?? What the hell will I do?? I don't even understand any of this. How can I love her?? Yea she's beautiful and amazing, but I should realise that she hates me, she has to hate me. I hate me.

~ Louis' POV ~

I can see that Harry likes Sky, he hasn't really taken this much interest in anybody for a long time. The only problem is, is that I think the other boys like her too. Zayn has already gone major protective, Liam keeps glancing at her and innocent little Niall is just full out staring. I think she's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but she's 17 and i'm 21, if that wasn't the case, I think she'd have the whole band practically in love with her.

As we pull up to Simon's and Sky's house, I cough to get back Niall's attention. He gives me a sheepish smile before he opens the van door and steps out into the cold air. Liam locks up as we all enter the house, desperately trying to get warm. Once everyone is seated on a couch, an awkward silence takes us over and everybody just sits still. In an attempt to break he awkward vibe, I decide to speak up.

"So, who's hungry?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if its bad, just another short chappy I managed to write in an attempt to make up for yesterday, thanks guys!!