Unapproachable

~ Zayn's POV ~

After checking to see if Sky was okay, and putting her in her bed, I found myself pacing. I was walking in circles around the lounge, muttering my words of disgust towards Harry. By this time, I had completely forgotten my own pain and I was just focussing on the pain Harry was going to feel as soon as he got home.

What the fuck does he think he's doing?? As if hitting anyone isn't bad enough, a girl, that girl being Sky, it's low. He promised her, he promised her he'd changed and that he wouldn't hurt her. Wait until Liam finds out, he's so protective over everyone, he's not going to stand for this.

~ Niall's POV ~

When Zayn left I just spent time walking around, avoiding all of the busy areas just in case there were some fans lurking around.

I don't really want to go home if I can avoid it, Harry's in a mood and I don't like that. Whenever one of the boys gets angry someone yells, and I get upset. As long as I stay out of the house, I can avoid it.

---------------------------------

Soon after, it gets to the point where there is nothing left to look at. It's been about an hour since Zayn left and I'm finally ready to head back to uncle Si's. In all honesty, I'm apprehensive, but I still love the lads, moods and all.

As soon as I pull up to the house, my phone starts to ring. Checking the caller ID I see that it's Liam and a massive smile appears on my face.

"Hey Li, how's you and Dani?" My tone is cheeky and I can practically see Liam roll his eyes.

"Hi Niall, that's actually what I'm calling about. Uhm... I'm going to stay at Dani's tonight. I'll be in the guest room though so no going off and telling the boys that you know, well yea you know what I mean" I giggle at his rambling before deciding not to tease him....yet.

"Okay, so you won't be home?"

"No, but I'll be back early tomorrow so keep the house tidy and make sure you all behave. Okay?" His voice goes so serious it's such a contrast from bubbly Liam.

"Yes sir. Have a good night Li, see ya later." I hang up before he can lecture me further and collect my bags from the passenger seat.

As I club out of my car, I notice the absence of Harry's range rover. I wonder if he's calmed down yet?

"Niall? Niall have you seen Harry? Heard from Harry? Anything?" The urgency in Zayn's voice worries me a little, is Harry okay??

"No, why? Is he okay Zayn?" I look up at one of my best mates to see an angry look take over his voice. He looks as if he'll spit venom any second.

"That prick hurt Sky Niall. He fucking hit her or something, she was out cold on the floor when I got back." I feel my eyebrows furrow. I've never known Harry to be violent, hearing Sky tell us about her past with him shocked me, and now this.

"Are you sure? Where is she now?"

"Well I don't know who else was here, and she's asleep. I put her in my bed, she was freezing." Zayn looks sad, I know he really cares for Sky, it's weird how we all have a protective sense for her, well obviously not Harry.

I jog the rest of the way to the door from where I was stood frozen, embracing Zayn in a friendly hug. We pull away and walk inside the house in silence. The house feels strange knowing that Sky was lying in here alone for however long. Zayn walks with me to drop my stuff in my room on the way to check on Sky.

She's still asleep, but instead of looking peaceful, her face carries a pained look, along with a huge bruise. It's a good job she's still got a while before she starts shooting at all. Simon won't be happy about any of this.

Th door slams stopping me from thinking about the many negative repercussions. I instantly know it's not Liam or Zayn downstairs leaving Louis and Harry.

I look to Zayn to see his fists clench and jaw tighten. He darts from his room with me in tow, worrying about what will come next.

"Get the fuck over here Styles"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hey guys, thanks a lot for everything and I'm really sorry I haven't updated for a while.

I'm kind of annoyed at people telling me to change my title. They're saying that because Uncle Si is a character on Duck Dynasty I shouldn't use it because its confusing. I'm sorry if that is annoying for you, but you have no reason to tell me that I can't use it.

Keep commenting and voting and I should hopefully update soon, sorry about the filler thing, I may be able to update within the next few hours, I'll have to see.

Love you