Apologies

~ Harry's POV ~

After leaving Sky on the floor of her lounge, I go out to clear my head. I drive to a park that's quite shabby looking, but it's deserted, so it will do.

I have guilt spreading to every inch of my body. Hitting her really eased all my anger, but I know it was wrong and unforgivable. I've really done it now.

I just can't believe she cut again, she promised she wouldn't, I don't want her to be hurt.

I sound so stupid, so hypocritical. I don't want her to be hurt, yet I just punched her in the face. I just got so angry with her, and now she's going to be scared of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours I decide to head home. It's getting pretty cold outside and I need to face them all sometime, right?

With that, I rise from my spot on the bark, checking my pockets for my phone and keys. I half expected to have a few missed calls or texts from the boys, but there's nothing.

Half way home I end up having to turn on my headlights. I look at my car clock to see that it is in fact 7 pm, when it usually gets pitch black. Turning back to focus on the road I begin to worry. What if they're all there, angry and waiting for me. I wouldn't be surprised with these lads, if one of us has reason for something, the rest of us will help.

I notice that I've subconsciously slowed down, obviously attempting to avoid the inevitable situation. I guess I'm just scared that I will lose her. I only seem to act like this towards her, it's like I have to protect her, even if its from herself. The only way to do that was to scare her, well that's what I thought at first, now I'm not so sure.

Pulling up to the street makes my stomach churn with a mix of emotions. I can see Zayn's bedroom light on from where I am, not to mention everything in it. Why is Sky in his bed? Did he like her? Does she like him?

Rage rapidly takes over my thoughts, I want Sky, I love her, I knew her first. She's mine.

I hastily emerge from my car ready for whatever Zayn wants to say. I swear, if he takes her away from me, he won't know what hit him.

I slam Simon's front door behind me, instantly two pairs of feet head my way, but I'm not scared, not anymore.

"Get the fuck over here Styles." Zayn's voice is demanding and full of pure anger. His eyes are piercing mine with a tough glare, mine equally as harsh.

"No problem" as I charge for Zayn I expect him to back down, but he doesn't. In fact, his fists are ready and I know he's going to hit me.

His fist makes contact with my face, but the first hit never phases me. I whack him square in the face making him fall to the floor. I look up to see Niall crying, tears flowing down his cheeks. I go towards him, I hate it when he's upset. Niall cowers back, away from my touch. I understand why, Zayn's still on the floor, holding his face .

I hear a slight whimpering from the stairs. I turn around to see Sky in just a large shirt, her hair down and wavy, and tears streaming down her face. I look closer and am shocked at the size of the bruise on her cheek.

She stares at me as I step closer, fear glassing over her eyes. She leans back slightly, but doesn't step away as I softly caress her face with my hands. I wipe her tears with my large fingers, just wanting to hold her close.

"I'm so sorry Sky, so so sorry." My words come out as a whisper before I kiss her forehead and flee from the house. I can't believe I did that, any of that.

~ Sky's POV ~

I wake up to feet sprinting down the stairs and loud yelling. I grab my face where Harry hit me, still shaken up by the whole situation. I quickly get out of bed, stripping off the extra layers that someone had placed on my body. I feel so hot, but I think it's partly to do with my mind. Thoughts are rushing and I can feel my cheeks reddening in panic.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I'm shocked by the sight. Harry's fist making contact with Zayn and an upset Niall. I feel myself start to weep as I replay the punch to my face once again. Harry's head snaps in my direction, sending fear through me. He steps forward with eyes full of emotion. I lean back as he caresses my cheeks, but I don't dare move.

"I'm so sorry Sky, so so sorry." His words are apologetic, obviously, but I find myself starting to believe them, maybe he didn't want to hurt me, maybe he regrets it.

Before I can say anything, Harry darts from the house, leaving me and Niall to look after Zayn.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hey guys, second update tonight. Hope you like it and I'm sorry if its short or whatever, I write completely on my iPod.

You guys are awesome, thank you!!