Chapter 2 Bully and Son

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The first month at my new has passed quickly. I spent most of my time with Izuku who has quickly picked up sign language. We could now have full conversations just with our hands. I hadn't made any new friends since my companionship with Izuku had ostracized me. Bakugo was the most popular boy in our grade so if you weren't cool with him no one wanted to be around you.

Bakugo try so hard in the past month to get under my skin. He would take my school books, push me down in the hallways, and belittle me every chance he got. No matter how much he would bully me I never let him see how much it bother me. Despite everything, I was actually enjoying my time at school. I hadn't been in school for a long time so I missed it. Now if only Bakugo would find someone else to bother.

Today school was becoming worse than other days.Bakugo had found Izuku and me durnign lunch. We were eating on the roof so we were isolated from everyone.  Bakugo and his chubby friend had gone over to Izuku pushing him down and kicking over his bento. I try to help him but Bakugo's skinny friend grabbed me restraining me from helping.

"I hate to see you happy just because you have a friend now," Bakugo said as he grabbed Izuku's face holding it tightly in his grasp "She'll see one day what a quirkless loser you are"

Izuku try to speak but was unable to because of Bakugo's grasp.

"You look so pathetic" Bakugo sneerd at Izuku

Bakugo relesed Izuku's face turning his attention to me. He walked over to me with a cocky walk. When he reached me he grinned down at me so I rolled my eyes at him since I couldn't talk shit to him.

"I found out something interesting about you," Bakugo said leaning down to my face "I saw your records while I was in the principal office the other day. Do you know what it said?"

In every interaction I have had with Bakugo I never showed any feelings but at that moment I broke. The fear was obvious on my face which made Bakugo excited. My records held all my information even my hospital records.

"I read all about you. Your age. Your weight. Your birthday. How you are not really a mute" Bakugo stretched out the last word

"What she is pretending to be mute what a loser" The scrawny friend who was holding me retorted

"It's something to do with her quirk. Her quirk is activated by her voice" Bakugo answers

Bakugo grabbed me around my neck when I try to jerk away his friend just held me tighter. I looked into his red eyes that held a mischief glint to them.

"I want to see you quirk" Bakugo demanded

I shook my head no vigorously which made Bakugo squeeze my throat tighter. He looked fed up with me.

"Speak now" Bakugo shouted at me spit flew from his mouth landing on my face

The grip around my throat got tighter. I let out a gasp this seem to excite Bakugo so he started to squeeze even tighter. My body began to panic it went into fight or flight mode and I chose to fight.