Chapter 31 Over

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It was night time and I had just finished washing up for bed. I took in my reflection in the bathroom mirror. "You got this," I told myself giving myself a slight slap on the cheek. The skin reddens from the force of the hit. I might have hit myself a little too hard.

After siking myself up I left the bathroom making my way to Fuyumi's room. It was my turn to sleep in her room. This was considerably lucky since I had planned on leaving after Mei gave me the money tomorrow. First I needed to find out where in Kyoto my mother was. Fuyumi just had to know or then I would be screwed.

My body shook slightly as I made my way into the room. Fuyumi was laying down on her futon holding a book above her face as she read it. That looked like an uncomfortable position to read a book. I shut the door behind me making my way into the room. Instead of going to my futon that sat right next to Fuyumi, I stood at the end of Fuyumi's futon.

She hadn't noticed me yet but she certainly did when I moved onto her futon. I could feel her body tense as my body grazed against her. I straddle my legs over her pelvis seating down on her. Fuyumi fumbled her book causing it to fall down smacking her in the face.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I picked the book off of Fuyumi's face. Now that I could see her I saw how red her face was. "Are you okay?" I asked trying to sound sultry as I could.

"W-what are you doing-" Fuyumi stuttered

I gave her my best clueless look "I thought you liked me?"

"I-i do-" As she try to reply I grabbed her hands placing them on my hips. Even threw my cotton shirt I could feel how sweaty her hands were. I leaned forward so that my chest was pressing into Fuyumi's chest. My face was inches away from her. She started to get more comfortable with the position we were in. Fuyumi started rubbing her hands against me staying at my hip area. As her fingers started to work their way under my shirt only then did a grasp her wrist stopping her.

"Why" She looked at me confused and hurt

"This comes with a price" I started to explain my lips brushing hers "If you give me some information ill let you do whatever you want"

Fuyumi mouthed "Whatever I want" her eyes dilated with excitement "What do you want to know"

I pull my face away from her so I could read her expression "Where are Endevor's offices located in Kyoto?"

Fuyumi tensed under me as my question had upset her. She looked like she would have run out of the room if I weren't seating on top of her.

I gave her my best puppy dog eyes "Please Yumi I just want to know my mother is safe. If I know where she is in Kyoto it would just make me feel better about her being so far away?"

"Ky- Kyo-" Fuyumi couldn't answer as she just stumbles over her words

She needed more motivation to give me the answer. I took her hand placing it against my chest. Fuyumi was still for a moment then she began to squeeze my breast. A small whimper left my lips but I stop any other sound from leaving my lips. I had to do this to get the information.