Chapter 24 Games

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"You're not listening Mom"

I had been seating on the bed in my mom's bedroom trying to explain the suspicions I had about Shoto and his friends. The friends were still at my house even though it was Sunday and school was tomorrow.

My mother was standing in front of the mirror putting on make-up for a Hero's gala that was being held tonight. She looked stunning in her red dress, her long hair in a braided bun, and her makeup done flawlessly. I wonder if that makeup was stopping my words from getting through to her ears.

"Y/n I am hearing you-" my mom said with a sigh "-but your clothes being in disarray is not enough to accuse someone of a crime. Especially when your clothes could have gotten that way from sleeping"

I rubbed my hand over my face in frustration. We had been talking about this for an hour and I still wasn't getting through to her. She just kept getting ready for her date instead of taking me seriously.

"I know my clothes didn't get that way from sleep" I mutter under my breath while looking at the ground

"Is there a reason any of those boys would be obsessed with you enough to do that to you?"

The question made me turn my attention to my mom. She was looking at me through the reflection of the mirror. Even though she wasn't looking at me directly I could see the worry on her face. That was enough to stop everything I knew then I wouldn't tell her the truth and I would let the subject of what happened to me die.

"Of course not Mother" My voice didn't waiver "If anything they were just acting like normal teenage boys....I guess"

My mother placed her makeup down on the table beside the mirror. She then turns to face me making her way to me. The red beaded dress made a little swish sound as she walk. When she reached me she held my face in her hands having me look into her pink eyes.

"We can leave if you want" She tried to sound strong but I could hear the disappointment in her voice "Nothing is more important than you"

She has always been like this willing to sacrifice everything for me. When my father abandon me I thought I would feel less loved but my mother always made sure I felt completely loved. I never felt lonely when she was around. She was the best mother anyone would die to have her but she was mine. I was lucky so it was time for me to make the sacrifice.

"no, I don't want to leave" I answered her "You are right I probably just moved around too much in my sleep. I was sick that day."

My mother let go of my face but she still looked worried.

"If that's what you want Y/n but remember we can always leave"

The door to the room opens and in walks Endeavor. Instead of wearing his hero uniform, he was in a black tuxedo. It was tailored to fit him perfectly making him look very flawless.