Ending 2

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My head felt fuzzy as I try to open my eyes. That attempt died when a bright light sent a sharp pain to my head. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to keep out the light. Where was I and how did I get here?

"Open your eyes now"

I knew that gruff voice. It took a few times to get my eyes to stay open without it being painful. Even though squinting my eyes I could see a large figure in the room. I was sprawled out on a futon and the figure was leaning against a wall only a few feet away.

"Endeavor" my voice was scratchy as I spoke "What happen?"

It felt like a large portion of my day was missing. I remember going to class but after that, everything was a blur. Endeavor didn't speak as she tossed a piece of paper at me. It landed on my chest. My hands shook as I picked up the paper. The words on the paper were blurry at first but got clear the longer I looked. My heart drop when I saw that it was a train ticket.

"Your mother is no longer in Kyoto" Endeavor's words stabbed me like a knife "You're lucky I am keeping her alive."

My face felt wet  I was crying. A sob left my lips as I started to beg for forgiveness "Please she didn't know. It was all me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Endeavor didn't speak as he came over to my futon. He kneeled beside me casting a shadow over me. I wanted to scurry to a corner but my body wouldn't move. They had drugged me and it made me weak.

"I know you are sorry but you still have to be punished."

My body shook as fear sat across my body. Endeavor reached out grabbed my cover and tossed it to the side. I miss the warmth of the cover. Now I was exposed still wearing my school uniform. He grabbed the calf of my left leg in both of his hands. My brain started to think of the worse that I was about to be raped when Endeavor snapped the bone of my lower leg.

The pain didn't register at first but when I saw the bones of my leg sticking out at a weird angle the pain came quickly. I scream and thrashed as Endeavor let go of my broken leg. My thrashing didn't stop as Endeavor grabbed onto my other leg. Just like before he grabbed my right calf in both hands snapping it in half. My screams got even louder as the new pain took over me. Endeavor toss my mangled leg next to my other.

"This should teach you about running away," Endeavor said as he exited my room but I couldn't hear him over my screams

The pain didn't fade but eventually, my throat became too sore to scream further. I lay on the futon with my mangled legs as tears streamed down my face. It felt like days had passed since Endeavor had broken my legs but I didn't know.

No one had come to my room since that day. My stomach stopped making rumbling sounds instead it was just cramping in pain. I had to get over the embarrassment of pissing and shiting myself as I couldn't make it to the bathroom. No one came to my calls for help and I have long since lost the energy to speak. I just laid there in my own filth regrating every decision I had made.