Chapter 8 The Three

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My hand was still over my mouth as I sat on the ground next to the knocked-out Aizawa. Shigaraki was still staring at me from afar but didn't make a move to get closer. Maybe he was afraid now that All Might had arrived and jumped down to stand in front of Aizawa and me.

"Midoriya help Y/n carry Aizawa out of here" All Might order

Izuku showed up out of nowhere. He looked like he had been in a fight but there were no major injuries on his body. Izuku held out his hand for me which I took. He helped me stand up but my legs were shaking making me want to fall back down. I had to get my shit together to help Aizawa so I steady my nerves before helping Izuku lift Aizawa. We both grabbed Aizawa by his under arms hoisting him up. I wrapped his arm around my shoulder to support his weight and Izuku did the same.

As we dragged Aizawa away from the fight between All Might and Nomu I could feel Shigaraki's eyes on me. I couldn't wait to be out of his sight he made my skin crawl. Aizawa's legs dragged as he carried him away. We both were just a little too short to stop them from dragging behind him. As we got closer to the steps that lead to the entrance we could hear voices. The voice sounded too young to be any of the villains who attacked us.

At the bottom of the long steps there was a group of 1-A students there was: Tsuyu, Mineta, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki. They were standing there having a discussion as we walked up to them.

"I am telling you I don't know who it was ribbit," Tsuyu said to Bakugo

"What is going on," Izuku asked as we got closer to the group

"They keep asking who the girl was that spoke just a moment ago but I have no clue what they are talking about. I was near the lakefront with Mineta and didn't hear anything ribbit," Tsuyu explained

How far did my voice carry out I wonder? It had to be the fault of the rocks echoing my voice out like a microphone.

"It was your voice Y/n wasn't it," Todoroki asked me 

I nod my head looking down at the ground in shame.

"Should we be worried I thought no one could hear her voice?" Mineta worriedly asked

"No it'll be fine it was only two words it takes more than that for her quirk to work" Izuku replied

I thought that was the case by how Shigaraki acted and how Todoroki is looking at me right now I might have been wrong.

"That's not important right now we need to help All Might. Tsuyu and Mineta can you both help get Aizawa to safety"

"Sure no problem Izuku ribbit," Tsuyu agreed as she and Mineta took Aizawa from Izuku and me

"Let's go," Izuku said grabbing my hand as we started to run back to the fight

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING Y/N" Bakugo shouted as he ran after us