Ending 1

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Everything felt fuzzy as I woke from my slumber. If you can call being knocked out slumber. The room was bright as everything was white the walls, the floors, the sheets on the bed, but there was a dark figure not too far from the bed I was lying on. It took a few blinks to see that it was a man. A man I knew.

"Overhaul" my voice was scratchy as I spoke

He made a tsk sound "I told you to call me Kai"

I try to move from the bed but realize that my hands were restrained to the post of the bed. Panic started to rise in my gut as I try to pull at the restraints to no avail.

"I have one of my guys making you a shackle and chain for your ankle so you can move around the room" Kai spoke

A new feeling was building in my gut. Anger. "You said you wouldn't lock me up so what the hell is this?" I shouted

Kei was unbothered by my outburst "You try to leave we couldn't have that so I had my guys capture you. If you wouldn't try to leave for Kyoto then I would have never captured you"

"Please Kei-" I hated begging but I had to "-Endeavor locked my mom away at one of his Kyoto offices that is the only reason I was going there. I have to save her please"

"Why would Endeavor do-" Kei looked like a light bulb went off "-He heard your true voice?"

I was too ashamed to answer but I didn't need to. Kei got up from his seat going to the far side of the room to make a call. I could only hear mumbles as his voice was too low to make out any distinguishing words. Once he was done with the call he came back to take his seat.

"I have business to attend to but I'll have someone come in shortly to help you to the restroom." Kei reached out touching a new device around my neck "If you notice you have a new device around your neck. This device will send electric shocks into your body if you try to escape. It's not enough Eletrice to kill you but you will be immobilized so don't try anything stupid"

Kei left me after saying his threat. It only took a few minutes for someone in a plague mask to enter my room. "Don't try to run" he said as he untie one of my hands and then the other. I stayed calm as he lead me into the hallway. As soon as we got to the hallway I sent an elbow into the guy's face. The mask wasn't enough to protect him as he doubled over in pain.

I wasn't sure where I was going but I just started running. My body couldn't even make it five feet down the hall as an electric shock was sent through my body. I couldn't stop my body from tensing up and falling to the ground. A scream wouldn't even leave my body as my mouth was clenched together.

I couldn't see that the lackey had gotten up from the ground. He was able to grab me by the ankle thanks to the rubber gloves he was wearing. Once he had dragged me back near my room only then did my body stop receiving electric shock.