Ending 3

(THERE IS SA IN THIS CHAPTER)

Y/N POV

My head felt fuzzy but I needed to wake up. I had to get on the train to get to my mother but it was hard to open my eyes. I still felt sleepy if I stop trying then I would fall back to sleep. My eyes started to flutter rapidly trying to wake myself.

Even when my eyes adjusted everything was still dark. I was in a room but it was too dark to distinguish anything. I couldn't move my body there was something restraining my wrist and legs. No matter how hard I jerk I couldn't free myself.

The sound of footsteps stops my struggling. There were multiple people coming towards the room. My heart thumped against my chest. Who had taken me?

The door to the room opened but the light from the hall wasn't enough to light the three figures who enter the room. One of the people turns on the light. I had to close my eyes as the bright light hurt my eyes.

"I told you we should have left the light on for her"

I knew that timid voice. Tamaki. My eyes flew open it stung but I was able to see the others in the room. Miro, Nejire, and Tamaki stood in the center of the room. The room was small and looked to belong to one of the males. There was a desk with All Might and Fatgum posters on the wall. There was a bed opposite the desk. It was a full-size bed and my hands and legs were tied to each bedpost. There wasn't much else in the room except for a dresser and a laundry hamper that had clothes overflowing in it.

"Where am I" My voice was dry as I spoke

"She needs to drink something" Nejire ignored my question as she went over grabbing a water bottle off of the desk. She brought it over to me seating down on the edge of the bed. After the water bottle was open she lifted my head bringing the bottle to my lips. I drank the water because my throat was sore. Once I had my fill of water Nejire closed the water up placing it back on the desk.

"Where am I," I asked again but this time my voice came out stronger than before

"You're home" that is all Tamaki would say

Tamaki's reply really pisses me off "No my home is with my mother.-" My voice got louder and louder with each word "-It's the small two-bedroom home we had before we moved in with the Todoroki's before all of this shit happened before I meet you, psychopaths-"

SLAP

I went quiet at the sting feeling that went across my cheek. Miro had slapped me. He didn't stop with just one either he landed slap after slap across my face. I couldn't hold back the hot tears that slid down my face. After the eleventh slap they stop.

"That's enough" Tamaki was holding Miro's hand stopping him mid-swing

"Yeah Miro don't damage her pretty face" Nejire added