Chapter 20 New Home

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Here I was again my life packed away in boxes that were being moved by men hired by Endeavor. It just felt like yesterday since I moved into my tiny home with my mother but that was now a lifetime ago. Today was the day that we moved into Endeavor's home with his kids. I was still too nervous to go into the home so I just stayed outside marveling over the traditional Japanese-style home.

The home was surrounded by zen-style walls that reached about eight feet high. Inside the wall was a massive home that looked as if it belonged to an ancient Japanese warlord. The front of the home was lined with strong bamboo walls with large windows. The back of the home had bammo screen doors that lead to each room. This allowed the residents to access the mass garden complete with a koi pound.

I had already walked around the house multiple times taking in its beauty. Endeavor defiantly did well enough to afford something so nice but this house screamed old money. Which had me wondering if Endeavor was born into money.

My mother was walking over to me. She hadn't stopped smiling since the movers had come to our old home. That was the only upside to all of this new discomfort in my life. I hadn't seen my mother look this happy in a long time. Her smile was contagiuse causing me to smile as well.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" My mom asked

I touched the metal chocker at my throat now with it I was able to speak. Even though I was still hesitant to do so while out in public.

"It's lovely"

My mother was always excited to see me talk in public it never fell to brighten her day. The first time I spoke freely after Dr.Lev's test she cried for hours. After that, I haven't taken the chocker off except for when I am bathing.

"Should we go in?" my mother asked

"Are they going to follow us?" I asked pointing to the guards that stood a few feet away

My guard team followed me everywhere but they were very covert about it. They always stayed back not invading my space. Most of the time I forgot that they were there. I had spoken to the leader of my guards his name was Isaac Foster but he told me to call him Zack. He was a very blunt person who hated lying. So when I asked him about his training he was straight up and told me he was a killer turn gun for hire. That had thrown me off at first but I then realized I like how honest he was it made me trust him.

"No they'll stay outside graurding the outside" my mother explained

She places her hand on the small of my back guiding me toward the house. Why was my heart beating so loud against my chest? I knew it had been so long since I had lived with anyone other than my mom now I was about to add four more people to my household.

My mom guided me inside not bothering to knock. I guess that action wouldn't make sense since people didn't knock on their own doors. At the entryway, someone was already waiting for us. Her hair was white with red streaks in it. The smile on her face welcomed us as we enter.