Chapter 29 Envelope

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It has been two weeks since my mother has been gone. No matter how often I ask Endeavor won't update me where she is. I am trying to hold on to hope that she will show up and save me but the hope is fading.

This house has become worst since my mother left. I try to hide in my room away from the Todorokis as much as possible but that backfires on me. My room was taken away from me. I mean it was still there but now the only purpose of it was to hold my stuff. If I did homework I did it in the dining room, if I wanted to sleep I did it in one of the Todoroki sibling's rooms, and the only time I got to use my room was to change clothes.

The siblings had a rotating system so I would switch rooms each night. I didn't mind Fuyumi as she would just lay beside me without touching me. However, Shoto and Natsuo were not the same. They would force me to cuddle with them even though their touch made me sick. When I try to complain to Endeavor about it he just dismisses me.

That is how I am in the situation of being spooned by Natsuo while he pushed his morning wood against my ass. I could tell he was stirring from his sleep as he gently started grinding against me. When he had first done this I fought back but that just lead him to pinning me down and grinding against me anyways. It was better to just let him do it while he thought I was asleep even though I hadn't been asleep all night.

Natsuo grinding increased until I felt his body shudder against me. He let out a deep sigh before getting up to go clean himself. As soon as he was in the bathroom I got up making my way to my bedroom. Even though I felt disgusted I changed into my school uniform. If I would have waited longer Natsuo would have forced his help on me.

Once my uniform was on I made my way to the kitchen. Fuyumi was already up working on lunchboxes and breakfast. She smiled at me as I walked into the room. 

"Good morning Y/n," She said as she continued to pack the lunchboxes

"Morning" my voice was monotone "may I have my chocker"

"After breakfast"

Now when I got home I had to give my chocker to Fuyumi. I try to limit the number of words I would say but the Todoroki family hated it if I didn't reply to them. Fuyumi would return my chocker before I left for school.

Fuyumi rejected my request for my chocker like she did every morning. I took an empty spot at the table where no one was seating. Shoto was the first to join me at the table so he took the empty seat beside me. Natsuo was next and I could see the disappointment when he saw that Shoto was already seated beside me. Natsuo settled for the seat in front of me. I could feel his eyes on me but my eyes never left the wooden table in front of me.

Shoto's hand reached over hidden by the table. He gently rubbed his hand from my knee to the top of my thigh. I didn't jerk away from him as he rubbed his hand up and down. There were loud thuds coming from down the hall. We all knew they belonged to Endeavor. Shoto removed his hand from me as he knew Endeavor didn't like when his kids did PDA( public display of affection) in front of him.