Chapter 14 The File

SHISGARAKI POV

SHISGARAKI POV

My eyes were filled with the sight of bottles that line the wall of the bar that sat behind the counter. Even though it seemed like I was just interested in the bottles my mind was never far from my girl. She would be mine soon enough as so it was okay to call her my girl. I had been pushing Kurugiri to find any information he could on her. Every day he would fail to bring anything about her the angrier I would get. The bar had already lost four tables, ten chairs, and even a coat rack because of my quirk. It was hard to control my emotions when it came to the girl with the enchanting voice.

A black mist appear behind the bar and Kurugiri stepped out of it. In his hand was a brown folder with sheets of paper sticking out of it. My heart quickened at the sight of it was this what I had been waiting for?

"I found her it took our spies' help to get these files-"

I snatched the papers from Kurugiri's hand quickly opening them. The paper's where loud with all the information on my girl.

No, not my girl Y/n.

Her name was Y/n L/n and she was 16 years old only two years younger than me. She went to UA but I already knew that since she was at the training center where I fought Aizawa and All Might. The files didn't say what her quirk was but they did list it as dangerous. There was no address in the file which was a failsafe set up by the school.

"Her mom is a hero" Kurugiri stated as he rubbed  a glass with a rag to clean it

His statement made me cringe because I hated heros even if it was Y/n's mom. Then I spoke "she isn't in the hero course so that must mean she sees the flaw with heros"

Kurogiri placed the glass down then he let out a long sigh. He knew my plan which he had protested at every step.

"I just think we should consider doing your plan at a later time" Kurogiri plead with me

I grabbed the glass that was just freshly polished with all five fingers. When I was angry I needed to disintegrate something.

"I have permission from the boss to go ahead with my plan so don't question me again. Now, do you know where she is?"

Kurogiri looked defeated as he replied to me "The spy said that the students are doing their internship at the moment. He said from what he gathered from Izuku that she would be interning at Memorial Hospital."

I stood up from my seat and made my way out of the rundown bar. My destination was Memorial Hospital where Y/n was waiting for me.

Y/N POV

"Thank you so much for your help today Y/n" The head nurse whose name was Susan said as I left the hospital

It had been a week since I started my internship. At first, it was very intimidating especially not being to talk to anyone but the adults here were super nice. They were patient with me and I wrote down everything I wanted to say. Susan along with other nurses even started to learn sign language saying it would be good to know if they ever got a defied patient. The doctors took their time showing me different procedures for varying wounds. I was going to miss my time here but I had already agreed to volunteer on my free weekends.