Chapter 25 Elevator

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My stomach wanted to throw up everything as I stood outside the library. It was the end of the school day but also my first meeting with the big three. If I didn't go then Snipe would be mad at me and that made me even more nauseous. I hated how much of a people-pleaser I was. If only I could be one of those females that didn't give a shit about what anyone thought then that would be amazing.

I push open the door letting out one last sigh. The library was huge with a bookcase placed in neat rows. The cheek-out counter was near the entrance with a meek woman seating behind it. The woman's nose was buried in a thick book. There was a study area for students to use at the back of the library. It only consisted of five long tables that students could use for study groups.

As I made my way to the back of the library I notice how secluded the library really was. One of my main fear came true as I saw that only Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki occupied one of the five tables with no one else in sight. Mirio and Tamaki were seating with back to me so only Nejire could see me approaching. Nejire was bouncing in her seat with excitement as she waved to me with her slender hand. Mirio and Tamaki both turn in their seats to see my approach.

"Hey, Y/n come set beside me," Nejire said as she pats the seat beside her

I didn't reply as I walked to the seat Nejire had patted. Their eyes never left me making me cringe. As soon as I was seated Nejire wrapped herself around my arm. Tamaki sat in front of me so I could see the glare he was sending Nejire.

"It's good to see you Y/n. How have you been?" Mirio asked getting my attention

The coldness in his blue eyes made me shiver "I am fine I just want to finish this school work"

I pulled out the worksheets I still hadn't finished. The stack consisted of thirty pages I need to get finish before I was done with the makeup work.

"This device is so interesting," Nejire said touching the metal chocker I flinched away from her touch

I wanted to run away from her. After what Shoto, Bakugo, Izuku, and Kirishima had done I was cautious about people touching my chocker. It was becoming harder and harder to stay away from all my crazy admirers.  I was honestly getting to the point where I was considering doing a student exchanges program in America but I doubt I could get my mother to agree to it.

"Show us what we can help you with," Tamaki voice pulled me from my thoughts

After that, we started working on the worksheets. Tamaki was good with math, whereas Nejire was excellent at science, and Mairo finally helped me with English. Soon instead of having thirty pages, I was down to twenty. I was getting tired so we decided to call it quits for the day. We would meet tomorrow to work further on the assignments. While putting my sheets in my bag my phone made a notification sound signaling I had a message. I pulled out my phone and saw it was a message from Kai(Overhaul).