Chapter 22 Sleepover

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The school bell had just rang ending the last day of school for the week. Instead of me being on my way to enjoy my weekend I had to stay behind to talk to my teacher Snipe. He was seating at his desk while I stood in front of him on the opposite side of the desk. There was a huge stack of my makeup work seating neatly on the wooden surface.

"You have been handling your makeup work quite well" Snipe started to explaine "But Principle Nezu thought it would help if we had some upperclassman help you study"

"I appreciate the thought but I do prefer to work alone," I said trying to sound as polite as possible

Snipe rubbed his hand across his mask in frustration "Well it's not a choice if you want a good grade and to catch up with the rest of your classmates then you are going to have to do the tutoring"

"Fine," I said with a short huff

I just wanted to enjoy my weekend and if I had to agree with this tutoring then so be it. 

"Greet" Snipe sounded happy that I didn't try to argue further "You will meet your tutors in the library after school starting Monday"

Tutors? Did that mean there was going to be more than one?

"Who will be tutoring me anyways?" I asked

"Actually when the top three students heard of the principal Nezu's idea they jumped at the opportunity to be your tutor" Snipe explained

Top three?

My stomach started to twist into knots from that knowledge meant. Does he mean the big three? I had to know.

"Do you mean Miro, Nejire, and Tamaki?"   I asked

Snipe brighten up as I brought up their names "Oh do you know them they're amazing students. You'll learn a lot from them"

Of course, I remember them and how my last interaction with them had been so awkward that I had hope to never see them again. Especially Miro the way he had touched my thighs had really grossed me out. Even though I wanted to tell Snipe why I couldn't be tutored by them I couldn't. If I told him that those three had heard my voice he would tell my mother. Then my mother would be even more stressed out.

"Yeah I know them" I replied

"Great make sure to go to the library after school Monday to meet them. Have a good weekend"  Snipe said ending anymore conversation

"Yeah you too" I replied

I dragged my feet as I left the classroom. My mood didn't change as I walked home. Even Zach's complaing about me taking so long which I usally found fun did nothing to change my mood. It was like there was a gray cloud over my head as I walked all the way home.

When the Todoroki's home came into sight my pace quiken. I was ready to go inside, put on some comfortable clothes, get in bed, and curl up with a book or manga. I hadn't decided on what I wanted to read yet. However when I open the door and heard the sound of people who didn't live in this house my stomach dropped.