Chapter 7: The villain queen (7)

Song Xuyi did not expect that his "tree hole" would suddenly come alive.

Not to mention that Zhao Qingyu even noticed the number of days she was absent from work.

She often goes shopping in Chaohua, and knows that some fans will have a special group statistics check-in, and those with few check-ins will be despised by everyone, but she never thought that she would have a day when she would be pointed out because of "check-in".

And this person is still the Lord.

Thinking of this, the enthusiasm on Song Xuyi's face came up again.

She stared at the money transfer sent by Zhao Qingyu, feeling extremely entangled in her heart, not knowing whether to accept it or not, she finally put down her phone and went downstairs again:

The enemy doesn't move, I don't move, Zhao Qingyu didn't accept the transfer she sent, and she was too embarrassed to accept the transfer she sent.

After going downstairs, the Song family had already adjusted their mood.

The position of the Song family is here, and the phone rings non-stop every New Year's Eve. Song Xuyi seldom mixes with his parents' circle, and he also cut off contact with his old friends, so he just called and sent messages to a few classmates and teachers.

This was a rare time for Song Xuyi to be leisurely. She nestled on the sofa drinking sweet and sour cocktails and eating snacks. While scrolling through Weibo, she subconsciously clicked on Zhao Qingyu's super chat.

Now the final trailer of the movie that Zhao Qingyu participated in has been released.

Officials say this is a story of revenge and power seizure.

In the trailer, Zhao Qingyu has sharp eyes, sitting high on the throne. She is only 21 years old. When she turns around and looks back, she tells the story of the character's encounters over the years: her eyes were a little melancholy at the beginning, looking at the prostrate people under her feet , as if he didn't understand why the self who only wanted to marry his senior brother and live a happy pastoral life was here; then his beautiful eyes narrowed sharply, time flies like an arrow, and the flashes of swords and swords of these years passed before his eyes; Firm, the camera zoomed out, she stood above ten thousand people, lonely but indifferent, slowly raised her hands...

It wasn't until the end of the preview that Song Xuyi came back to his senses and let out a long sigh of relief.

The drunkenness seemed to be on the head, Zhao Qingyu like this was so sassy, ​​people couldn't help but affect all their emotions for her, and even wanted to prostrate in front of her.

Before Song Xuyi could get out of the emotion of seeing the preview, the video call on the mobile phone lit up. Song Xuyi looked at the three words "Zhao Qingyu" on the top, and his heart skipped a beat. The phone almost fell to the ground, and he managed to hold it Phone, in a hurry but pressed "Answer"...

The picture rotated upside down for a while, and the other party's red face appeared from the phone screen.

"Hello, Xu Yi."

Zhao Qingyu looked at Song Xuyi's shy face on the other side of the screen: It's been a long time since I saw him. Song Xuyi seems to have lost some weight, and the lines of his face became more refined, making his eyes, which were now covered with mist, even bigger.

Already drunk?

Zhao Qingyu had to admit that she liked Song Xuyi's eyes very much: Song Xuyi's eyes were clean and clear, with a brightness that no one else could imitate, and seemed to be always full of vitality, hope and fighting spirit.