Chapter 20: The Queen of the Villains

Just as Song Xuyi expected, Zhao Qingyu saw Song Xuyi's message immediately.

There were a lot of things I wanted to say in my heart, but Zhao Qingyu forcibly restrained the complicated emotions until she replied a few words, "I understand, thank you."

It just so happened that the assistant brought the package in. As soon as he saw the sender's name from a certain university, he handed the package to Zhao Qingyu consciously, but Zhao Qingyu didn't take the package like in the past.

Zhao Qingyu lowered her head and watched the light of the mobile phone cast a light shadow on her beautiful face, but the assistant felt that Zhao Qingyu seemed... very sad.

The assistant was a little puzzled: Mingming had already rushed back to the city after filming the filming. As soon as she heard that Ms. Song had sent her something, she immediately called the crew to forward the package by the fastest courier. In front of her, she didn't seem to be in a hurry...

"Sister Qingyu?" the assistant called Zhao Qingyu hesitantly.

"Thank you." Zhao Qingyu, as if waking up from a dream, pointed to a corner of the ward casually, and looked at the phone again: "Put the package there!"

"Don't be too tired." The assistant put the package away and said hesitantly, "If Auntie is awake, she definitely wouldn't want to see you so sad."

"Thank you." Zhao Qingyu raised her eyes to look at the assistant and bent her lips to show a smile: "It's been hard for you to be with me these few days, you go back and rest for two days before coming back..."

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Zhao Qingyu shook her head when she saw the assistant's hesitant to speak, "I knew a long time ago that there would be such a day, these two days I want to be alone with my mother..."

"Then you have something to eat too. You haven't eaten for a few days."

After Zhao Qingyu said so, the assistant was naturally embarrassed to stay any longer, ordered a takeaway for Zhao Qingyu, and then left the ward.

Zhao Qingyu didn't notice that when the assistant left, he bit his lip and looked thoughtfully at the package in the corner several times.

As soon as the assistant left, the whole ward fell silent.

Zhao Qingyu glanced at her mother who was on the ventilator, pulled the quilt, and sat next to her mother to look at her phone again.

On the mobile phone, several people are reporting the latest work progress to her:

Everything developed as she expected: several of the people she cultivated were recruited by Song Jun's company, and they have been distributed in various departments of Song Jun's company, and two of them are quite trusted by Song Jun.

In any case, Zhao Qingyu didn't want to admit that he was regretting it.

At that time, Song Xuyi will definitely regret being friends with him, and even regret saving him.

Instead of letting Song Xuyi despise him again at that time, it is better to gradually alienate him while he is still relatively decent, and keep his last bit of pitiful and contemptible self-esteem...

Zhao Qingyu felt that she was ready to face all this.

But why is it so sad?

It was as sad as if my heart was tightly clenched by something. I didn't dare to hear Song Xuyi's name, and I was afraid to see all the news related to her. When I thought of her, it seemed that I lost all oxygen at once, and suddenly my heart ached so badly that I couldn't breathe. —