Chapter 51: Villain Poor Student (16)

When Song Xuyi woke up the next day, the first thing he saw was He Siyu's sleeping face close at hand.

The two of them hadn't slept together for a long time. Seeing He Siyu who was asleep at this moment, Song Xuyi couldn't even react for a while.

He Siyu's sleeping posture was as regular as ever: lying on his back naturally, with his hands neatly placed on his sides.

But Song Xuyi is different—Song Xuyi's arms are wrapping around He Siyu's waist and one leg is resting on He Siyu's thigh...

Song Xuyi was taken aback and retracted his hands and legs with a guilty conscience.

Why did I sleep with Siyu again?

Song Xuyi frowned and recalled the memory of the previous day, only remembering that he took He Siyu to eat barbecue and drank some wine, but what happened afterwards, Song Xuyi found that he couldn't remember at all.

Fortunately, the system still exists.

Song Xuyi called the system in his mind.

The system made two "hehe" voices that sounded a bit strange: "Did you really forget?"

"Um."

Song Xuyi was inexplicably nervous—there seemed to be something wrong with the system's attitude.

The system sneered, with a bit of resentment and obvious gloating in his voice: "You kissed He Siyu last night!"

?

Song Xuyi did not show the nervous expression expected by the system at all.

"how is this possible?"

Song Xuyi heaved a sigh of relief and blocked the system with his backhand. The system must be deceiving itself, actually making up such an obvious and clumsy lie!

How can I go to love words by myself?

Song Xuyi despised the unscrupulous system for a while, looked at the time and it was only six o'clock in the morning, thinking about letting Siyu sleep for a while, Song Xuyi got up first...

However, looking at himself in the mirror while brushing his teeth, certain images involuntarily appeared in Song Xuyi's mind...

After drinking the wine, I giggled myself;

Pulling He Siyu and rubbing against her neck foolishly;

Leaning over... the self who licked the corner of He Siyu's lips? !

...

Those pictures kept circling in his mind, and Song Xuyi suddenly felt that he was not well!

She looked into the mirror: Song Xuyi in the mirror had flushed cheeks but eyes full of lovelessness.

Song Xuyi sprinkled a handful of water on his face, finally restrained his despair, wiped off his face, and quietly left the room, and slipped out of Song's house without making a sound.

She looked at He Siyu who was lying on the bed without a face, and felt like a scumbag who flirted with a good girl and then ran away. He lowered his head in shame and let the system out of the small black room—

"What should I do! I really kissed Siyu! I never thought that I would be so bold when I was drunk... How should I face her in the future..."

Song Xuyi lowered his head and got on the bus like a wandering spirit.

The system originally wanted to laugh at He Siyu, but when it saw Song Xuyi's appearance, it suddenly couldn't say what it was laughing at.

The system turned around, thinking that this might also be an opportunity, changed its tone and sighed softly: "Indeed, Siyu is a little girl who has her own heart, and she has already expressed her attitude to you, which means that she likes girls, why don't you tell me?" To make such an ambiguous gesture towards her, it's hard not to make her not think about it..."