Chapter 44: Villain Poor Student (9)

The results of the mid-term exam will also come out on Monday.

Father Song is a model worker, and he arrives at the office early in the morning every day, but he has been a little absent-minded during his work this day. He checked his watch several times and waited until it was almost time for lunch, before using his newly bought big brother and big mobile phone to quietly give it to the teacher. I made a phone call: "Teacher, my family agrees to this exam..."

Father Song had already prepared a full apology in his heart, but the teacher's voice on the other end of the phone was also a little erratic.

"She did well this time."

Father Song heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that since the teacher said so, at least Song Xuyi should not have regressed compared to last time, and said modestly: "Thanks to the teachers who taught my own children, I know that those tutors like the ones we hired before will always It's blindly praising Xu Yi for being smart, that's why she's a little bloated..."

"She's really smart," the teacher sighed faintly, "She got third in the class this time..."

"Number one, number three...?" Father Song suspected that he had misheard the next words, and his eyes widened.

He and the teacher fell into a long silence, and after a while he spoke softly to break the silence: "Then what do you think—"

"We are adults who can lead by example and teach children to do what they say." The teacher sighed softly: "Since you have promised the child, you can only do as you said. As for the rest, you can only wait for her to fail the exam." Let's talk about it in the top five—"

Dad Song hung up the phone in a daze.

She called Song Han again and asked about Song Han's grades. Hearing that Song Han had passed the exam, it was the same as before. Father Song ordered his secretary to prepare a gift for his daughter. He knew what Song Han liked, and what he gave Song Han was a new set of fairy tale books. , but when it came to Song Xuyi, Father Song had a difficult time...

"Buy Xu Yi a God of Wealth grandpa!"

After thinking it over and over again, Father Song met the secretary's weird eyes and decided to give Song Xuyi a grandpa who is the God of Wealth.

Isn't she starting a business?

Businessmen, you still have to believe in a little Feng Shui...

Song Xuyi also received strange gazes from his classmates this day.

The grades of the students in class F6 are not particularly good. Among them, Song Xuyi will be the one at the bottom by default, because everyone is in the same examination room. During each exam, Song Xuyi is the first to hand in the papers out of the classroom, and the students next door will watch When she writes the test paper, she usually just glances at it and fills in the answers. Everyone thinks she is messing with the questions.

No one expected that Song Xuyi would be ranked third in the class.

It is important to know that junior high school is also a watershed. Many students with outstanding grades in elementary school may not be outstanding in junior high school. In the third year of junior high school, the whole school will be divided into classes again. Generally, the top 5 students in the class are very likely to go to class A.

Facing the eyeballs of the students, Song Xuyi was actually a little embarrassed. After all, these children were just children in her heart. The ranking cried out, causing Song Xuyi to inexplicably feel guilty.

When she finished class, she specially bought ice cream for that girl to make her happy, but she didn't expect that when she saw the ice cream Song Xuyi sent over, the little girl cried even more sadly, and even swept the ice cream Song Xuyi bought on the ground!