Chapter 65: The Villain Prince (7)

Blame The Villain For Being Too Beautiful
In October, the news that the Ukrainian state had changed to a new crown prince reached the Lishui state.

The well-informed Wang family naturally also received the news.

However, Nie Qianyu has been acting as usual, as always, reclusive, reticent, and seems to be a normal person.

But how could it be all right?

For the sake of the Wu Kingdom, Nie Qianyu left his homeland at a young age, and lived in seclusion in the Lishui Kingdom, living a cautious life but was completely abandoned by his motherland. I heard that it was his younger brother who inherited the crown prince...

It would be understandable if the time was later. After all, if Nie Qianyu could not return to the country, Wu would need a new crown prince. However, Nie Qianyu had only just arrived in Lishui for less than two years. It is really chilling for Wu to change the crown prince so quickly. No wonder In the plot summary, Nie Qianyu later returned to the Ukrainian Kingdom without caring about family affection, and bloodbathed the court to win the throne of emperor.

Song Xuyi feels sorry for Nie Qianyu, it just so happens that the rations planted at this time are already mature, and Wang Mian's birthday is coming soon The right to manage the birthday banquet dishes.

Wang Mian felt that the rest of the food was hard to swallow after eating the dishes cooked by the cook directed by Song Xuyi during this period of time. Nowadays, the aristocratic families are also comparing each other for background, elegance, and food...Wang Mian knows that Song Xuyi is very likely to be involved in the banquet. To create a surprise for him, to raise the Wang family's reputation, he agreed to Song Xuyi's request.

In order to prepare for the banquet, Song Xuyi took Nie Qianyu into his several acres of land to block out all unpleasant sounds and concentrate on collecting food. Collect food...

Soon it will be November.

The most famous academy where the style of writing prevailed in Zhongzhou was called Baiqiao Academy.

Baiqiao Academy has a long history, and there have been many outstanding figures who were enshrined as marquises and ministers. There are rumors in the Jiangnan area that "once you enter Baiqiao, you will be half-footed in the cabinet."

Although these words sounded a bit exaggerated, it just proved the status of Baiqiao Academy among scholars, and everyone knew that Baiqiao Academy was inextricably linked with the local Overlord's family.

Baiqiao Academy only recruits students every three years.

At the beginning of November, along with the arrival of Wang Mian's birthday, scholars from all over the world also rushed to Zhongzhou, waiting for the exam at Baiqiao Academy on the eighth day of November.

Wang Mian's sixtieth birthday is on the fifth day of November.

The Wang Mansion was decorated with lanterns and festoons that day. In order to show the grandeur of the world's most powerful family, the Wang family put up a large floating mat on the side of the road and exempted the tenants and slaves under their name from one month's rent, in exchange for praise from the common people.

The guests have all experienced the world. At the beginning, no one put their chopsticks on the table full of unfamiliar dishes, but these dishes are really delicious! Some guests couldn't help but take a sip at the end, and then couldn't stop tasting it...

A few talented guests even wrote poems on the spot to record the grand occasion of the banquet, praising the Wang family as worthy of being the head of the family for a hundred years, and there were some informal guests who asked to live in the Wang family for a period of time so that their cooks could learn from them. The craftsmanship of Wang's cooks.