Chapter 68: Villain Prince (10)

Song Xuyi woke up the next day with a splitting headache.

In her impression, she seemed to have done a very bad thing, but when she thought about it carefully, her mind was blank, and she couldn't think of anything.

"System, did I do anything bad after I got drunk last night?" Fortunately, I still have a system.

"Which aspect are you referring to?" The system's voice sounded unprecedentedly gentle: "Yesterday you came back after being drunk and didn't take the wrong route, and then fell asleep..."

The voice of the system is extremely calm, but the heart is far less peaceful than it imagined: Be careful, who would have thought that Nie Qianyu is actually a woman! The system spent the night in collapse.

Fortunately, Song Xuyi's reaction gave the system hope again.

Even though the system's setting stipulates that the host cannot be deceived, the part between Song Xuyi and Nie Qianyu last night was judged by the Lord God as "friendly communication with the villain", and such a thing is not classified as a "bad thing" in Song Xuyi's mouth So the system naturally concealed this paragraph.

Song Xuyi didn't doubt it either, and felt that the feeling in his heart was probably an illusion after he was drunk. He felt more and more that drinking was wrong, and secretly made up his mind not to drink again.

With a splitting headache and the cold weather outside, Song Xu Yi simply stayed at home this day and didn't plan to go out.

And there is no way to hide secrets in a big house like the Wang family.

It didn't take long for almost the entire Wang family to know that Song Xuyi was unwell, because they knew that Song Xuyi was going to rest, the Wang family didn't come to the door, but all kinds of supplements flowed into Song Xuyi's other courtyard like flowing water.

Song Xuyi received the presents all morning softly. After falling asleep at noon, Song Xuyi had a weird dream. The female Nie Qianyu suddenly became the emperor holding a knife and sneering, saying that she would cut Song Xuyi into pieces...

Song Xuyi woke up in shock.

A beaded curtain was shaking in front of him. Song Xuyi realized that he was dreaming and heaved a sigh of relief. He caressed his beating heart and was about to get up to drink water, when he saw a corner of the beaded curtain opened, and a beautiful and well-shaped bead came in. Yu Zhuo's hand, holding a glass of water in that hand—

Song Xuyi thought it was the maid who took care of him, took the water and drank it in one gulp, thanked him casually, handed the cup back to the man, then raised his eyes to look at the man:

Seeing clearly the expressionless Nie Qianyu standing in front of the bed, and remembering how he looked in his dream when he was about to cut himself into pieces, Song Xuyi already had a headache, and was so frightened that he almost rolled off the bed—

Song Xuyi fell into an embrace again.

This hug seems familiar, with a faint fragrance. From Song Xuyi's perspective, you can see Nie Qianyu's beautiful jaw...

Song Xuyi met Nie Qianyu's eyes.

Those eyes were as cold as ever, and now there seemed to be a bit of inquiry in them...

Certain images popped up naturally in my mind:

Brazenly molesting Nie Qianyu himself;

He fell down and was rescued by Nie Qianyu, and accidentally offended Nie Qianyu himself;

Shameless, even took Nie Qianyu's hand to touch a certain part of himself...

Thinking of this memory, Song Xuyi's face flushed red all of a sudden, and he no longer dared to meet Nie Qianyu's gaze, hugged the quilt tightly and rolled to the innermost part of the bed—