Chapter 14: Villain Queen (14)

Song Xuyi thought he had auditory hallucinations, but Zhao Qingyu in front of him still looked serious.

Song Xuyi grabbed his collar tightly, telling himself that he must not give in this time, and stared at Zhao Qingyu: "I, my clothes are not wet inside, and I didn't bring a change of clothes..."

"—Ah Choo."

But before he finished speaking, Song Xuyi couldn't help but sneezed...

Song Xuyi was extremely embarrassed.

Zhao Qingyu frowned.

She reached out and touched Song Xuyi's forehead, poured hot water with the lid of a thermos cup, took cold medicine and stuffed it into Song Xuyi's hand, and said in a cold voice, "Doctor Song can't see that he has a cold, right?"

Song Xuyi naturally knew that she had caught a cold, and strictly speaking, she actually brought some disposable underwear and put them in the inner pouch of her bag...

But I really don't need to change clothes, and...if I change clothes by myself, Zhao Qingyu will definitely know that he saw her change clothes before when he saw the shadow on the wall...

What a shame!

"I really didn't bring a change of clothes for myself. If you don't believe me, you can go to the bag..." Song Xuyi blushed and continued to lie with her neck stuck.

Zhao Qingyu didn't go through the bags.

She stood in front of Song Xuyi, looked at Song Xuyi thoughtfully, something slowly emerged in her dark eyes, finally she sighed, her tone slowed down, and rubbed Song Xuyi's head: "Drink first Medicine, the water is getting cold."

Song Xuyi breathed a sigh of relief.

Fearing that Zhao Qingyu would bring up the matter of changing clothes again, Song Xuyi quickly took the medicine. As soon as the hot water entered his stomach, his whole body became much warmer. Song Xuyi moved his stiff hands and feet, but suddenly a gust of cold wind blew outside, and Song Xuyi sneezed a few times again.

Zhao Qingyu stood up.

She looked around and saw the raincoat Song Xuyi had taken off. She got up and supported the raincoat with branches and hung it at the entrance of the cave to block the incoming wind.

Immediately afterwards, Zhao Qingyu took out the utility knife that Song Xuyi was carrying, tore apart the large waterproof bag that Song Xuyi was carrying, made a mat and laid it flat on the ground...

During the process of unpacking, Zhao Qingyu seemed to have discovered the secret in the bag, and her movements froze for a moment. Song Xuyi's heart almost rose to her throat at that moment, but Zhao Qingyu didn't say anything, and she didn't even look up at Song Xuyi.

Song Xuyi breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

Then Zhao Qingyu moved the pile of half-dried branches next to him closer to the fire.

After such a set of operations, the cold cave instantly warmed up.

I didn't expect Zhao Qingyu to have such strong life skills!

Song Xuyi watched all this from the sidelines, and praised in his heart.

only...

Zhao Qingyu was strangely silent tonight, and her usual smile was gone. Is this her real face?

...

Song Xuyi leaned against the wall, his thoughts were a little disorganized, probably due to the effects of the medicine, he was a little groggy.