Chapter 22: Villain Scientist (2)

Jiang Qianyu didn't know that Song Xuyi already knew her details.

Seeing that the potion really transformed Alpha into Omega, Jiang Qianyu was still a little excited. She carefully observed the two experimental subjects who were once so powerful that they could only sit and groan now. The distance between people is getting closer and closer...

Song Xuyi looked away in embarrassment.

As Jiang Qianyu approached, the scent of peaches became stronger and stronger, and Song Xuyi didn't know why Jiang Qianyu's medicine had just been developed and there was a defect. Song Xuyi could still smell Jiang Qianyu's pheromone, obviously It is the most sweet and non-threatening peach fruit fragrance, but it seems to be mixed with a trace of clear coercion, like a cunning lead slowly pulling out the loss and surrender in the heart of the heart .

This villain is really... so beautiful!

Looking at Jiang Qianyu who was close at hand, for a moment, Song Xuyi suddenly felt a desire to break the indifference on Jiang Qianyu's face, and leaned over to kiss the seductive red spot at the end of Jiang Qianyu's eyes. The mole brought her neck to Jiang Qianyu's lips...

"I'm going, why do they look so similar?"

Fortunately, at the critical moment, the system in my mind uttered a voice that contained shock: "Xu Yi! Be sober!"

"Help me get the inhibitor..."

Song Xuyi didn't understand who the "looks like" in the system was referring to, but Song Xuyi also came to his senses when the system's voice sounded close to howling.

Song Xuyi gritted his teeth and leaned back trying to avoid Jiang Qianyu's touch: "The inhibitor is in the bedside cabinet..."

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, Song Xuyi realized that her voice was so coquettish that water was about to flow out. She bit her lower lip and tried hard not to let out an embarrassing moan. However, the glands at the back of her neck kept flowing out of the sticky and fragrant liquid uncontrollably. The scent of citrus almost permeates the entire room.

What a shame!

Song Xuyi closed her eyes in embarrassment.

The smell of citrus in the room seems to be able to mobilize all the violent genes in the subconscious. The originally arrogant little marshal lay disheveled on the ground, biting his lower lip, his fair and tender skin has been stained pink...

Jiang Qianyu's eyes fell on the glands at the back of Song Xuyi's neck, and her throat moved unconsciously. For a moment, she even forgot the test subject observation plan in her mind.

But soon, Jiang Qianyu's eyes regained their clarity.

She glanced at Song Xuyi's neck in the dark, with a hint of sarcasm on her lips, she stood up slowly, walked to the cabinet, and took out a tube of inhibitor...

The icy cold feeling flowed along the blood flow to the veins of the whole body, as if suddenly being in winter, the burning desire in the body faded away like the tide, Song Xuyi put down the syringe, and took a deep breath...

The setting of this world is really scary!

Song Xuyi was paralyzed on the ground, wet all over, feeling as if he had just been fished out of the water.

The strength in his body gradually recovered, Song Xuyi supported the edge of the bed and sat down, slowly lowered his head.

Even with his head down, Song Xuyi could still feel Jiang Qianyu's gaze on him.

Song Xuyi was almost certain that the original body would become an Omega and Jiang Qianyu was inseparable.

It's just that Song Xuyi originally thought that Jiang Qianyu would kill him while he was in a state of confusion, but he didn't expect that Jiang Qianyu would actually throw the inhibitor on him.