Chapter 55: Villain Poor Student (20)

Song Xuyi didn't know how things got to this point.

Between the lips and teeth is the smell of green plum wine, surrounded by the familiar scent of He Siyu, and the heat of He Siyu's body is conveyed through the thin shirt, as if to slowly melt Song Xuyi...

He Siyu's sense of presence and the sense of encroachment in his unprecedentedly strong eyes are even more frightening.

Song Xuyi's body was hot and his hands and feet were weak, but He Siyu had a beautiful face that made one's heart tremble, and there was an aura that he had long been accustomed to. Song Xuyi was in a daze and couldn't think of breaking free.

Song Xuyi was extremely shy.

She didn't dare to look at He Siyu, who looked extremely charming at this moment, and even breathed sexy, so she held her breath and closed her eyes tightly.

However, after closing his eyes, his body's sense of touch became even stronger. Song Xuyi could clearly feel that He Siyu's breathing was extremely hot, and his lips rubbed and pecked lightly against his own...

Once or twice...

This feeling is really tormented.

"Are you enough..."

Song Xuyi wanted to break free but couldn't, so he could only speak in a low voice. Her voice was crying, and it was so soft that it seemed to drip water: "You have kissed more than twenty times!"

"enough?"

Suddenly, a stunned chuckle came from his lips.

"Silly promise..."

He Siyu sighed suddenly, her voice was obviously joyful and doting, but her voice was deeper and hoarse than usual, which made Song Xuyi's bones brittle, and his lips tightened even more.

However, right after Song Xuyi's lower lip felt a pain, and then a wet and sticky feeling came from the wound...

She... unexpectedly? !

Poor Song Xuyi's eyes widened in astonishment and he opened his mouth in pain. The next moment, He Siyu, who had been waiting for him, invaded his mouth...

Song Xuyi was so dazed that he couldn't express his feelings:

The whole person seemed to be slapping and breathing in the waves. Song Xuyi vaguely understood the reason why He Siyu laughed at him:

It was only at this moment that she realized that kissing...is not just touching lips...

Obviously, He Siyu has never been in a relationship, but her kissing skills seem to be innately superb. It seems to have seen through Song Xuyi's thoughts, and when Song Xuyi was out of breath, he would try to get away, but after Song Xuyi thought it was safe, he came back and kissed again...

Song Xuyi didn't know how long it had passed, but someone between the two finally fell asleep.

However, that person was not Song Xuyi.

He Siyu finally pecked Song Xuyi's cheek and smiled lowly. When Song Xuyi wanted to explode on the spot, she hugged Song Xuyi's neck contentedly, closed her eyes and fell asleep...

Song Xuyi struggled a little, but the sleeping He Siyu seemed to frowned, and Song Xuyi didn't dare to move any more. She looked up at the sky, gasped for breath, and didn't even dare to breathe hard, for fear of waking He Siyu up again.

My lip hurts a bit, I think it will be swollen tomorrow, my heart is still beating fast, it took a long time to subside slowly...

Recalling the experience of this night, Song Xuyi almost wanted to cry—