Chapter 70: The Villain Prince (12)

Winter goes to spring and time flies, when the temperature picks up little by little, the buds under the walls of Wang's courtyard are green, and the wild flowers outside the city begin to bloom, it's time for Song Xuyi to return.

With red eyes, Wang Mian prepared a convoy of luggage, and planned to personally go to Yunzhou to send Song Xuyi aboard.

No one expected that when Song Xuyi set off, the road would be crowded with people on both sides.

"Princess Xu Yi has a smooth journey, and I wish Her Royal Highness a long life and good luck in everything!"

"Thank you, princess, for your kindness, my family can finally have a full meal during Chinese New Year—"

"Thank you princess, this year I have Nizi Yuliang at home so I can wear new clothes..."

...

The common people knew that the princess didn't lack anything, and they didn't understand those gorgeous long speeches, so they only expressed their gratitude to Song Xuyi with the simplest actions and words.

Countless flowers were thrown by the people from both sides of the road and landed on Song Xuyi's carriage, like a rain of colorful flowers.

Song Xuyi originally did those things just to be worthy of this princess's status, but he didn't expect that these people would miss him so much. Hearing the sincere thanks from around, Song Xuyi lowered his head a little shyly, but his heart was full of pride and joy. Satisfaction: The happiest thing in the world is to get sincere gratitude for your efforts...

Sitting on the horse, Wang Mian felt a little dazed looking at this scene: it was the first time he had lived to the age of knowing the fate of the people to see such a scene of people spontaneously joining the road.

He used to be an official to the elder of the cabinet, and restrained the emperor, and now he orders Zhongzhou and orders and prohibits everyone to greet him with a smile, but he has never seen such heartfelt gratitude...

The establishment of aristocratic families can be traced back to a hundred years ago when the emperor implemented the principles of imperial supervision and local autonomy in order to let the people live a better life. So far, every family has a "love the people" plaque in their homes. When did the aristocratic family start to claim that its nobility is above all the people, and the people lost their land one by one and became slaves displaced?

Is it that the world is broken or people are broken?

Hearing the gratitude of the people, Wang Mian felt a slap on the face while being honored: he had faintly noticed some things, but those things, even though he was one of the biggest family members, Lord, I dare not touch it easily...

The dense crowd was like a river, gathering at the back of the carriage to send off Song Xuyi, and new people kept pouring in.

People shouted Song Xuyi's name loudly, as if even the birds were infected by people's enthusiasm, countless magpies surrounded Song Xuyi's carriage...

Not only in the city of Zhongzhou, but also in the counties and counties under Zhongzhou, the mountain villages and counties in Yunzhou, when they heard that Princess Xu Yi who "discovered new grains and improved farming tools" came, the people spontaneously lined up to welcome her. , expressing their gratitude and blessings...

Carrying the blessings of these common people along the way, Song Xuyi boarded the boat back to Lido.

The system looked at the crowds of people shouting "Princess Wanfu Jinan" rushing to see off the people on the edge of the pier, and the tone was a bit emotional: "I have a hunch that if you continue, this era will be changed." ."