Chapter 37: Villain Poor Student (2)

The rain outside was getting heavier and heavier, the sky and the earth were pitch black, and the majestic mountains stood darkly around the mountain village, Song Xuyi shivered involuntarily as soon as he went out.

Fortunately, the distance between the two families was not far apart, and it didn't take long for the two to return to the next door.

Song Xuyi lit up the kerosene lamp and was about to quickly pack up, when the system in his mind hesitated to speak again.

"Xu Yi, are you really planning to take He Siyu away?"

Hesi language?

People in the village have always called He Siyu "wild child" and "mongrel", so the original owner never knew the girl's name.

It was also at this time that Song Xuyi realized that the girl's shoulders were already wet.

The distance between the two families was less than 30 meters, and He Siyu's shoulders shouldn't be so wet, but she kept huddling in a corner of the coir raincoat along the way, leaving most of the coir raincoat to Song Xuyi.

Song Xuyi lowered his eyes, and a picture suddenly flashed in his mind:

Three years ago when the original body escaped and was arrested and He Siyu went to see the original body, the pained and lost Yuanchen hated the whole village, and also spoke harsh words to He Siyu. She threw away the mulberries brought by He Siyu and cursed at He Siyu: "Who wants your stinky thing! Get lost..."

It was probably because he was afraid that Song Xuyi would dislike him, so He Siyu deliberately avoided physical contact with Song Xuyi and got wet by the rain.

She must have been very sad then, right?

When Song Xuyi first entered He Biao's house, he noticed that even though He Biao's house was completely bare, it was cleaned up very cleanly, and there was no trace of dust on the windows and stools...

This couldn't have been done by He Biao, who was so drunk every day.

The only one who cleaned up was He Siyu.

Obviously loves cleanliness but makes it smelly on purpose...

He Siyu is as clever as it is written in the synopsis of the plot. In her situation, disguising is indeed the best way to protect herself.

How can life be so difficult?

"Go to the fire and change into a jacket—"

Song Xuyi's eyes fell on He Siyu's patched single clothes, which were too dark to see clearly, threw a thick jacket to He Siyu, and packed his luggage again.

"I want to raise her," Song Xuyi replied to the system: "The current He Siyu is not the cunning and unscrupulous executive later on, she is just a poor child who is oppressed, and I can't just watch her continue to stay in the devil's lair ..."

"Besides, those who are close to vermilion are red and those who are close to ink are black. I will work hard to cultivate her, make her kind and upright, and not waste her talent..."

Song Xuyi's words convinced the system...

The system can't help Song Xuyi with work, but it can use its own scanning function to keep reminding Song Xuyi: "There are two pairs of rubber shoes in the firewood room in the backyard. Although they are a bit big, you can use them for mountain roads..."

"There is a sickle in the firewood room, you can hold it for self-defense..."

"Ah! Promise! That's great, the man of this family hid thirty yuan of private money in the crack of the wall... Yes, it's right under the second brick on the left..."