Chapter 26: Villain Scientist (6)

After boarding the new spaceship, there are still about three or four days away from Blue Star. The new spaceship is huge, and everyone has their own cabin, and Song Xuyi's room finally looks like a VIP cabin. It was much better before.

Not long after boarding the new spaceship, the optical brain received an obituary from Emperor Star to the entire empire: Former Marshal Song Xuyi died in an interstellar accident.

The people of the empire have long been familiar with such things. It is rare for those who have achieved high positions under the current emperor to die well in the end.

No one knew that Song Xuyi, who was declared dead at this time, was extremely happy - he would no longer be in the same room as Jiang Qianyu!

Jiang Qianyu was placed next door to Song Xuyi.

Song Xuyi happily followed the crew to his room, but he didn't notice the ambiguous gaze of the leading crew looking at a certain part of the wall...

After the crew left, Song Xuyi completely relaxed. She hummed happily, closed the curtains, took a bath in the big bathtub in the room, and then lay down on the bed with a happy mood and fell asleep happily——

She finally doesn't have to sleep listening to the music of the waves every day, and she doesn't have to be afraid of being **** by Jiang Qianyu when she wakes up...

But Song Xuyi didn't know that a door was quietly opened on the wall in the middle of the night, and a petite figure walked through the door like a stroll in Song Xuyi's room...

Everyone saw the scene of Song Xuyi carrying Jiang Qianyu to the spaceship regardless of life and death, and it also left the impression that Song Xuyi loved Jiang Qianyu miserably, so the crew specially arranged the two in the couple suite and taught Jiang Qian gossip. Yu's way of repaying Song Xuyi: The wall of the room is just a decoration, not only is it not soundproof, but also there is a secret door on the wall. If Jiang Qianyu sneaks in at night, she will definitely please Song Xuyi...

Jiang Qianyu didn't pay attention to the crew member's words at first.

After entering the room, she routinely lay down in the dormant cabin, but somehow she was inexplicably disturbed, and she couldn't even calm down to think about her medicine data. Song Xuyi's appearance when she was carrying her on her back always lingered in her mind.

All human beings, whether Alpha, Beta or Omega, male, female, young or old, have always been the same in Jiang Qianyu's eyes. She has always only had her own research and goals in her heart - to let the high-ranking Alpha fall into the quagmire, and bear the burden that Omegas once endured. past humiliation...

However, at this time Jiang Qianyu discovered that she could remember Song Xuyi's face.

The skin on that face was very fair and tender to the touch, like a freshly peeled egg. The eyes were a pair of beautiful almond-shaped eyes, the bridge of the nose was small, and the cheeks were round. Even when he was frowning in anger, he was innocent and cute.

Jiang Qianyu couldn't help but think of the rumors she heard before: Because she was too young and beautiful, in order to establish her prestige in the army, Song Xuyi's fighting methods were very stingy and harsh to his subordinates, all by means of cruelty to rule the army.

However, Song Xuyi's performance during this period was completely different from what was said in the rumors. She was gentle but extremely resilient. She was never depressed even when she was bullied to the extreme. She always smiled at everyone...

Jiang Qianyu almost forgot what she looked like when she first met Song Xuyi.

When did you start remembering Song Xuyi?