Chapter 66: Villain Prince (8)

Wang Mian sent away his granddaughter's little lover as he wished, and felt a big stone fell in his heart. After a few days, he felt relaxed all over his body, walked with wind and even ate a few extra bowls of rice.

Even though Wang Mian was quite upset that Nie Qianyu took away a group of young men he had carefully selected, but with u u so many young men in Zhongzhou, he could still find new young heroes for his obedient granddaughter.

So Wang Mian excitedly began to look for a new beautiful young man who knew everything about Song Xuyi, and tried his best to encourage Song Xuyi to go see him: After all, his granddaughter used to be very lively and suppressed her temper because of Nie Qianyu before, and now that Nie Qianyu entered the academy, Xu Yi also did the same. Time to get back to nature!

However, Wang Mian realized belatedly: the granddaughter really doesn't seem to be interested in beautiful boys! Every time she mentions it, she loses interest. She stays in her few acres of land all day long, but she doesn't dislike the dirt on the land. She goes to the field with the tenant farmers every day to discuss food storage and improvement measures.

Compared with other noble girls who love to study rouge, gouache, and discuss Xiao Langjun, my granddaughter obviously prefers to tend to her few acres of land.

Also, the granddaughter seems to have goals of her own.

She didn't hide any secrets and told all the grain seeds and storage methods to those aristocratic children who were interested in the ingredients, and even generously donated the grain seeds.

What does she want to do?

In fact, Wang Mian was vaguely aware of something in his heart, but he didn't think that the young Song Xuyi would have such ambitions beyond ordinary people.

However, Song Xuyi soon confirmed his guess—

Song Xuyi approached Wang Mian directly: "Grandpa will plant potatoes next spring. Do you want to try interplanting potatoes when planting sorghum?"

Wang Mian stared at the white and soft granddaughter with complicated eyes: the granddaughter's hair was a bit messy and the skirt hem was stained with mud, she didn't look like a famous lady at all, but the granddaughter didn't seem to notice Wang Mian's entangled mood at all. Still trying to convince Wang Mian: "The tenant farmers and I have tried interplanting two rows of sorghum and four rows of potatoes this season to maximize the yield per mu, so that two acres of land can support one more person a year..."

"Why are you here?"

"My Wang family does not lack a bite to eat," Wang Mian sighed, brushed off the leaves on Song Xuyi's head, and said seriously: "Xu Yi, you are born with noble blood of the royal family, you just need to stand high and live happily. You don't need to worry about..."

These things should be done by men, and even most men may not be able to do them. There is no need for Xu Yi to participate, and some people may not be happy to see Song Xuyi become capable...

"But I want to be like this," Song Xuyi was still smiling, as if he didn't understand the subtext of Wang Mian's words. She knew that she couldn't talk to a feudal patriarch like Grandpa, so she just smiled and said: "I just like farming and food, and doing these things makes me happy..."

What lady would love a land that stinks and is infested with all kinds of bugs?

Wang Mian pursed her lips, knowing in her heart that this was Song Xuyi's excuse, but she didn't expose it. He looked at his granddaughter seriously: the granddaughter still looks fair and pleasant, and she is still a beautiful and noble lady after dressing up. Who would have thought that she would fall in love with farming and cooking, which low-level people would like? ...