Y/N

Hello author here! I just gonna give you a quick explanation of your character im only talking about the fatui part. The storys gonna start out with everything before that well most.

Name: Y/N

Age: 26

Height: 7'1

Gender: Female

Hair color: Dark Blue

Eye color: Blood Red

Skin: Her skin is all black you can only make out her figure and features. She may choose to be normal with whatever skin tone she wants with the same features. Her hands are still completely black.

Pronouns: she/her

Nation: Snezhnaya

Status: The Twelfth Fatui Harbinger

Vision: Pyro

Delusion: Electro

Code Name: Shadow

Unusual Power: To Create or manipulate shadows. These shadows can be 3D or 2D. If shes in  reach (3-5 feet) she can make the person relive any moment of there life. These moments are usually bad but there are good moments she can choose. An addition to her power is she can   disappear into a shadow. The shadow is like a little circle but it could be her normal shadow to. She may shape her shadow as she pleases. When shes done being a shadow she may appear where her shadow is. Opening doors as her shadow looks like they open on there own.

Backstory:  This..Thing was created but was convinced she was born. Nobody knew she was created cause she was so.. human like she, moved and talked like one. She grew up, one day in Snezhnaya she was gave a letter. An invitation of sorts to the fatui. With this..unusual power she thought of it as a great opportunity! She accepted it and that was the end of her schooling.

You may change her hair color and eye color just try to change the words while reading as ill be useing these to refer to her.

284 words